claude55

4 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A great gadget! Easy to use.

posted byclaude55 on 09/17/2014

Pros: Much, much better than I expected for such a low price. The device fits very well on my smartphone (Samsung Note 2), even with the protection cover. The light provided by the 2 white leds is quite strong and well oriented to the observed use... Read more

Impression: excellent;

1 0 7

• A tiny brush for traveling light

posted byclaude55 on 12/29/2012

Very cheap, tiny and very light brush. I'll used it more specially for traveling. It weights only 13g (less than half an ounce) and can be kept in the cabin luggage (see posted images). The price is a real bargain. In spite of the short hairs, the... Read more

0 0 1

• A bulb providing very nice white light

posted byclaude55 on 12/16/2012

Very nice design with its helicoidal shape. Provide a very nice white lignt (be aware that the light color is really white, not like the old bulbs with tungsten wire). The amount of light is quite strong compared to some other bulbs. 3 of these a... Read more

0 0 0

• Good led bulb at very good price

posted byclaude55 on 11/06/2012

I like very much the design of those bulbs. The price is 2 to 3 times less that what we pay here in Europe for similar item. The light is very white which I like very much. The aluminium structure seems to provide very good cooling. The electrical... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere