DX » Community » Reviews » cesarbianchotti's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • The best Ultra Bright

posted bycesarbianchotti on 03/16/2013

I'm satisfied with the product purchased, is a very useful flashlight. The construction is good and the quality of the materials also. This product is suitable for you to buy a person who needs good iluminacionm and cheaply. Anything I'm satisfied... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• micro sd card

posted bycesarbianchotti on 03/11/2013

both cards are of good quality, and I'm using and operate 10! the truth I am very satisfied with the product purchased. I advise anyone who wants to buy one of these. the product presents no problem, you can use very well both cards are of good I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent product

posted bycesarbianchotti on 03/06/2013

This is a very good product, good quality construction and good materials. Very useful and easy to use. You can get a child of five or six years. This product not found none against. The product is useful, simple constrution, I fit the rear seat I... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• LED light

posted bycesarbianchotti on 09/12/2012

The product you buy is very good, I've installed it makes a Mesy have a very good performance, the product is recommended. I am absolutely satisfied with the product, this product has not defective. The light gives is greater than the also has the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• LED light

posted bycesarbianchotti on 09/12/2012

The product you buy is very good, I've installed it makes a Mesy have a very good performance, the product is recommended. I am absolutely satisfied with the product, this product has not defective. The light gives is greater than the also has the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• LED Lights

posted bycesarbianchotti on 09/11/2012

I am very satisfied with the product you purchase, the quality of this is very good. In conclusion esexcellnte product for the price it has. A month ago I'm using it and have not had any problems. The light generated is better than conventional is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• LED Lights

I am very satisfied with the product you purchase, the quality of this is very good. In conclusion esexcellnte product for the price it has. A month ago I'm using it and have not had any problems. The light generated is better than conventional is... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Video player

It is a very good device, the software is very complete brings versatile. Bring lots of utilities, contains radio, calculator, games, etc. The product you buy does not have any problem, I am very happy with it. The games are exciting brings, is is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good product

posted bycesarbianchotti on 08/30/2012

the product is light and the size is small, this is very good because it does not take up unnecessary, I'm very happy because the product is really good the product does not have any problem. For some time I use it and have had no objection is and... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Good product

posted bycesarbianchotti on 07/26/2012

Very good product, recommended for those who want something more than a lighter, serves to ignite, melt tin, fold small pieces of metal, etc.. Very satisfied, somewhat correjiria only price, but in conclusion I am very satisfied Nothing Very good... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere