DX » Community » Reviews » Negrofranco's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • excelent

posted byNegrofranco on 10/25/2013

great light for the computer. very easy and handy to use. the price is great , here in argentina it cost doble. Wonderful gift for someone you care. Nothing bad with this item . I can't found any cons in this case. Great price. Its a great way to be in ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice toy

posted byNegrofranco on 07/28/2012

Good rubber material, they have the perfect size, the price good. 6 diferent colors of faces. I really like it , it is a new and colorfull feature against stress. You have to be carefull with the painted smile face, could be erased with water or dirt.... Read more

0 0 0

• Popular Watch

This watch has a very good price , it looks really nice , and it is very comfortable to use. My mom adores it becausse it doens't have metal to contact with her skin. I really don`t have nothing negative to say about this item , just maybe the numbers ... Read more

0 0 0

• Beautiful set of Stamps

The stamps are really cute, the presentation is good , and it came with 6 stamps, so the price is good too. My daughter and her friends loves it, so I hought more than one. Not easy product to get in this country. Maybe the quality isn't the best , but ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great necklace

posted byNegrofranco on 07/09/2012

Really nice product , I didn't think is going to be so useful to me, it is a great jewelry. The price is good and has a perfect material I wait for this more than a month, but it worth it. Maybe the box of presentation could be a little better. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice keychain

posted byNegrofranco on 07/09/2012

Good product, nice gift, the led light is good. It is a great gift for children or a friend, and the cow is very funny. Maybe the material isn´t the perfect , but it is not a problem. One of them come with a broken ear , but I just put glue on it and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections