Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » LICLMILEZ's reviews

LICLMILEZ

36 865

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Includes thermometer, whistle, compass, Flint, hygrometer, ruler, knife and magnyfying gla

posted byLICLMILEZ on 04/23/2018

Includes thermometer, whistle, compass, Flint, hygrometer, ruler, knife and magnyfying glass. Its a pretty good product good build quality, all the accesories works as expected, the compass hygrometer and thermometer are precise, the whistle is to... Read more

Includes thermometer, whistle, compass, Flint, hygrometer, ruler, knife and magnyfying gla

Impression: flint, knife,Includes thermometer, whistle, compass, hygrometer, ruler,Light and magniflying glass. ;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap single board computer, 4 cpus, hd video, hdmi interface, ethernet, usb, usb otg

Cheapest single board computer, same power that a raspberry pi at half the cost, 3 usb ports 1 usbotg port, ethernet port, audio port, hdmi port, ubuntu. lubuntu, android compatible, you can use it as a tv box, cheap computer, cheap server, board,... Read more

Cheap single board computer, 4 cpus, hd video, hdmi interface, ethernet, usb, usb otg

Impression: Works as expected,awesome product, fast Single board computer,Ubuntu, armbian android compatible;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheapest arduino on dealextreme, works good, perfect, cheap, excelent

Pros: build quality is good, works as expected with arduino ide, but you need to install a custom device driver, you can use it as a usb to ttl converter, i programed my baofeng radio with it using chirp, and also made a weather station using i as... Read more

Cheapest arduino on dealextreme, works good, perfect, cheap, excelent

Impression: Awesome, Good Quality,Works Good,Perfect for the price, cheapest arduino on dealextreme;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• measures, humidity and temperature, no batteries

posted byLICLMILEZ on 04/21/2018

Precise, good, pretty, cheap, awesome for the price. Cons: None, peerfect product

Impression: Buen producto, cheap,measures, humidity and temperature, no batteries;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• measures ph, moisture and light perfect companion for seeds and plants

measures ph, moisture and light perfect companion for seeds and plants Cons: none, its perfect product, cheap, and easy to use

measures ph, moisture and light perfect companion for seeds and plants

Impression: Useful,measures ph, moisture and light;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for use with SDR Sticks to monitor radio frequencies

Pros: i used it to make diy antenna to receive aircraft voice communications, noaa, and other things, it improved the signal dramatically, it always was s6 noise, and now its s9 +20 signal on hdsrd, perfect companion for SDR STICKS, also sold by... Read more

Impression: good,Excellente,adapter;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Godd for android tablets, usefull to conect keyboards, mice, SDR Stick and Flash Drive

Godd for android tablets, usefull to conect keyboards, mice, SDR Stick and Flash Drive to android tablet, i bought it because its 2 pack, so i use 1 for my tablet, and the other one to connect keyboard and mouse to orange pi pc. Good product

Impression: good,Cheap,Useful;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for orange pi pc, or old keyboards and mice, Good, practical, small, Useful, compatible wind

Pros: Helps you to give new life to old keyboards, i use it with my orange pi pc, and netbook, that dopesnt have ps2 port, its super cheap, good quality product, totally usefull, will buy it again.

Impression: good,Useful, small, Practical, compatible windows linux,Perfect for orange pi pc, or old keyboards and mic;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for use with orange pi pc,

Pros: cheap, small, selfpowered, compatible with windows, orange pi pc, etc. Cons: None its a good product, works as expected with vga monitors and Orange Pi PC

Impression: very useful,Orange Pi Compatible,Selfpowered;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good case, pretty sturdy, good fit, easy to put togheter.

Pros: Cheap, resistant, good material, stylish cons: Doesnt come with instructions.

Impression: Awesome,sturdy, cheap, Good Price, fits perfectly ,Material is resistant;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere