jamescanon

10 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • class 10 or not?

posted byjamescanon on 05/02/2013

The pros are obviously the price, it is a fast card and is a sturdy good quality card. I'm not quite convinced that it is actually class 10 despite what all the other reviewers say. It may be giving the speed they say however when I shoot 1080p HD... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap & identical to original

posted byjamescanon on 05/02/2013

Works perfectly, looks and feels identical to original at the lowest price I can find while coming with the male A-B cable. Comes with nice blue cable rather than black cable like some others do(if that makes a difference). Absolutely no cons, it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tight fit but good price

posted byjamescanon on 03/21/2013

Has a good long life and is a good replacement for the original. It is a very tight fit in the HTC Wildfire S. When trying to squeeze the battery pack in i actually tore the soft plastic coating on the top of the battery beside the connections. it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very stylish, quality product

posted byjamescanon on 10/09/2012

This case is very stylish and very cheap for the quality. The pull out strap is extremely convinient as removing your phone without it would mean trying to squease it out like toothpaste or risk dropping it. The pull out strap could be a little to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Strong but cinfusing

It seems like it would protect against most scrapes and scratches. Good thick soft plastic layer. The holes line up perfectly The one major con like it says in other reviews is its lack of instructions. It's not rocket science but the fact that as... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• I LOVE IT!

This is a brilliant novelty item. Easy to adjust with the metal slider ring and goes forever as long as its in a heated room and the water is topped up. The ideal place would be on the mantle piece. The biggest pro of all is it makes you think of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• improves Wii picture quality

This cable does improve the quality of the Wiis video output.On larger screens like my 40" the video quality can be quite soft and blurry and this cane brings it up to 480p. Good length good quality. I had trouble displaying streets of rage 2... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect

Compact, sturdy adapter. It's nice that it it comes with connector shields. Good picture quality. I use to view photos on my 40" TV from my Canon 550D. Connectors are firm and unlikely to break. No Cons. This is a great little adapter. If was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• low range, unreliable

I can't fault the price or build quality of this product. And the button at the back to select between instant shutter release or 2sec delay is brilliant. Works with Canon 550D The range is very low and it doesn't always work. I have seen myself I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent

High capacity for the price and seems like the real deal! Works well with my Canon DSLR and records Full HD with little to no problems with buffering. I may be wrong, I haven't done any benchmarks with this card but I'm not 100% sure if it is 10.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere