teampuds

29 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good cable

posted byteampuds on 03/22/2017

Good quality, flexible. No problems. I reccommend it.

Impression: Good cable;

0 0 0

• Good cable

90cm length covers most uses. It's flexible, durable and there is no trouble with it. I reccommend it.

Impression: Good cable;

0 0 0

• I like it, but

Cons: The protective films are to be removed in order. It was difficult to remove film #1 without removing film#2 first. This caused me to end up with a fingerprint on the wrong side (I should have worn surgical gloves), but it's barely visible. I... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Good case for S7

Pros: Space for credit cards and such. Places phone in rubber mount instead of the old standard plastic, which tends to break on impact. Rubber mount has endured some falls to the ground and protected the phone properly. Quality seems good so far.... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Solderless breadboard

posted byteampuds on 01/25/2016

Pros: Perfect for test, Development and prototyping. Cons: For some it might be a bit small, but for most situations, this is all you need.

Impression: good,excellent,Cheap;

0 0 0

• Good price for Brand name Arduino

Pros: Fair price. This Arduino Board is the big Brother of Arduino, With more inputs, outputs and options than all the other smaller siblings. Perfect for test&development. Cons: none

Impression: Very good,Fun,Brand name;

0 0 0

• Make your Arduino play MP3 music!

Pros: Can play MP3 files With Your Arduino. Check out http://forums.parallax.com/discussion/161245/erco-here-s-the-cheap-mp3-modules for guides. Make sure to download the "Catalex_YX5300_Docs.zip" file, as it contains instructions and examples on... Read more

Impression: Useful,Happy,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• Good battery for S5 mini

Pros: Fits right into the phone, no hassle. Has slightly more mAH than original battery. Cons: does not have NFC antenne as the original battery. feels as if it last the same amount as the original battery, but With different usage, it's difficult... Read more

Impression: Good price,Works as intended;

0 0 0

• Nice flip cover for S5 mini

Pros: Good Price Good quality Can set the phone at an angle at table. Magnetic Lock to keep the cover in Place is good. Cons: Not sure yet.

Impression: Good quality,Good price,tilted;

0 0 0

• Nice, simple cheap phone protection cover

Pros: Cheap, simple Works Cons: Simple, does not auto shut off phone screen.

Impression: Very Good!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere