Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » DarkEnergy's reviews

DarkEnergy

8 87

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • I designed a 3D printer case for this!

posted byDarkEnergy on 12/27/2017

Just to inform you I have designed a convenient 3D printed case for this gadgets here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2733104

Impression: Cheap;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good AMP for the price, I recommend it.

posted byDarkEnergy on 05/30/2017

This is a good and very powerful amp for the price. You will need a pair of good (at least 8 Ohm/100W or 6 Ohm/160W) pair of loudspeakers. With bad loudspeakers you will have distortion, so don't plug crap speakers to this, it can handle really is... Read more

Impression: Good and powerful AMP;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good BT Earphones, surprised me!!!

posted byDarkEnergy on 05/24/2017

Sound quality, bass power and clean trebbles surprised me with this cheap earphones. I wasn't hoping this sound for the price. Battery is in the buttons thing, so the earphones are very light. The box where the battery/buttons/mic is a bit bulky a... Read more

Impression: AweiSOME!!,Surprised me for this price level.;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality and cheap

posted byDarkEnergy on 07/11/2016

Pros: Good quality product, much cheaper than local stores. Real silicone tube easy to work with. Use ful in my DIY projects. 5m for 7 bucks. I couldn't find that cheap in local stores. Would buy it again. Cons: Smelly, but not really a con. I it... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome for the price

posted byDarkEnergy on 07/05/2016

Pros: Very good quality for the price, flexible and easy to replace, cut an mount on your DIY projects. Easy to fix. Compatible with lots of RGB controllers.Bright, good light quality. Cons: Smelly, silicone is not cured enough. Not really a con.... Read more

Impression: Very good,Cheap,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy, fully funcional out of the box laser engraver with a 405nm 300mw laser.

posted byDarkEnergy on 05/27/2015

Pros: Comes fully assembled, ready to burn things. Just install the easy software that comes in the microSD and you are done! Remember to do a manual homing always before you power on cause it doesn't have endstops. Engraves rasterized pictures of... Read more

Impression: Awesome,laser,engraver;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Like the original Nomad!

posted byDarkEnergy on 10/04/2010

I have an original nomad that I buy from another seller and this look exactly the same. It also adds batteries, charger and atomizers. Flawless performing. Not a serious issue, but I prefer cartomizers more than atomizers, they hold up more juice... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Strongest LED bulb I've had

posted byDarkEnergy on 09/09/2010

I used to light two SKU27585 with 224 Leds 900 lumen claimed. Now I use just one of this, and still have more light than with the two older bulbs. So I think it is 575Leds/224Leds=2.56Ratio. This is somewhat I see visually in comparison with the I... Read more

5 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere