DX » Community » Reviews » DravenDarkshade's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • usb light & battery worth getting

posted byDravenDarkshade on 01/09/2015

pro: usb cable covers what i need, battery appears to last a really long time, light attachments extremely useful when you need it. durable build cons: no cons that i have against this product comments: great gift item or item to use for yourself

Impression: Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• review of emergency hammer

posted byDravenDarkshade on 01/09/2015

pros: light material, has a key chain, cuts things like paper ok should work for belts, whistle is fairly loud if you blow it hard enough. the emergency hammer works makes a really small dent in wood. cons: instructions for the emergency hammer is... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bluetooth headphones

posted byDravenDarkshade on 12/06/2014

It really needs instructions for initial setup, hold on PLAY BUTTON to turn on and while pairing need to hold down Play while turning it on to pair it to activate the pairing option. important to

Impression: Good enough for great price,mono headphones decent;

16 1

ViewMore Hide

• decent buy

posted byDravenDarkshade on 04/11/2014

it is easy to use, basically plug and play, battery also lasts a few hours longer then the original manufacturer equipment. The cover outer shell seems to peal and flake, the manufacturer would be better to just leave the outer shell alone. The to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great buy

posted byDravenDarkshade on 01/02/2012

- Fantastic product for a good price. - It does what it needs to do testing power supply units. - not exactly rocket science to operate the product. - tests all the power cables fine. - light weight and easy to store in a computer tool kit - a for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great buy

- Fantastic product for the price. - it fits my net book memory modules storage alright could shave the fins a bit smaller if i wanted to. - quite a handy product if you want to disperse heat for smaller memory modules. - simple installation and -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• worth it

- fantastic battery which worked the way it should be - price for this item is hard to beat - functionality it works for pandora mode - Quality seems to be alright - no need to modify your regular play station portable battery to work pandora mode... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• great product (will buy again)

posted byDravenDarkshade on 04/23/2011

Fantastic product for Cooling Hard Drives, Light, Durable and Flexible Fans barely make any noises and it keeps the hard drive much cooler while performing a low level format on the hard drive with the cooler mounted overnight plus transferring 24... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• review for ezflash 3 in 1

posted byDravenDarkshade on 08/29/2009

very useful addon tool for my cyclo ds evolution allows me to play gba games very easily fits DSL/DSi slot 1 perfectly (Doesn't stick out) decent priced none that i know of except you are limited in upgradeing option/addon where as the [SuperCard... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere