Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » brunomontebelo's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent!

posted bybrunomontebelo on 11/08/2014

Pros: It's simple to use, very nice, and useful. It also shows a face on the display according to the humidity! When in a good humidity range the face smiles. It keeps highest and lowest temperature and humidity. This is useful when you want to a... Read more

Impression: Excellent!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sherlock Holmes magnifier

posted bybrunomontebelo on 09/24/2014

Pros: excellent design! Really very beautiful golden metal holder. Works quite well. It has very good magnifying power in some angles and well-lit environments. Cons: The lens could be more modern. Sometimes it's not so easy to get a good focus so... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent!

posted bybrunomontebelo on 09/24/2014

Pros: very good option when you want to watch digital TV in your notebook. It is small and easy to install, has a nice design, and works perfectly. Nice remote control too. The antenna has a magnet in its base, so you can bind it in any metal even... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good choice

posted bybrunomontebelo on 08/26/2014

Pros: Batteries are so expensive in Brazil! I thought why not take a look at DealExtreme! I found these Philips batteries and they are good to what I use: small eletronic devices like mouse, wireless keyboard, remote controls. Cons: No Cons until... Read more

Impression: Very Good!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice play!

posted bybrunomontebelo on 08/23/2014

Pros: Challenging; excellent to de-stress. Cons: Nothing bad. A good play for a good price! Interesting for children and also for adults.

Impression: Very Good!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product! Incredibly creative!

posted bybrunomontebelo on 08/23/2014

Pros: It's challenging! Nice for children and adults! Worth the US$ 6.5. Cons: Nothing bad.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere