samucortes

22 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great holder for IPHONE

posted bysamucortes on 03/03/2014

It is a good holder for CELL PHONES, great quality metal and fun design. It is just for cell phones, not for ipad or something like that, it will flip if you use it with a ipad. Not a con but you should be aware of this Great quality for the price, i ... Read more

0 0

• The best armband for iPhone 4

posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

-The product is really good, i've been using it for more than a month when i do my running and when im on the gym, it works good with earphones and with "running apps" from the appstore. -The quality is amazing for such a cheap product! -Its ... Read more

0 0

• Great safety bike light

-The quality is great for the price. -Its REALLY useful since it protects you when you ride your bike at night. -The price is good for the product you get, as expected. -Easy to install and use. I couldn't find and cons to tell you right now, its really ... Read more

0 0

• Great quality

-The quality is really good for the price. -The price is low compared with the armbands that stores sell this days. -Its easy to use, the ipod fits good and the armband fits good on my arm, i've been using it when i go jogging for about a month and everything ... Read more

0 0

• FUN SOLAR CAR

The solar car is really fun! You get a really small solar powered car that is really cool to play with. The quality is as expected for the price and it works great. A little low quality, but considering the price its ok, so practicaly no cons I got one ... Read more

0 0

• Good cable for the price

The quality is good, you get a nice product for the really low price, it looks like the genuine apple cable! and it works the same! I ordered two and they work pretty good till now! The quality is a little lower than genuine apple cables The quality is ... Read more

0 0

• Great product!

The adapter is great! its really useful if you have a TV hanged in the wall and you need to plug the HDMI behind it, because if you do it directly you could have the problem that i have that is that the wall damages the cable because there is no space ... Read more

0 0

• Cool protective case

The product is good, the quality is just good too, if you like the retro cassette tape style you should get it, because its really cheap. I bought it for a friend and she loved it. Its just a little soft. Its good, you get what you expect for the price,... Read more

0 0

• GREAT PRICE

You get 10 great quality screen protectors even with cleaning cloth for a really low price! They are the same screen protectors that are twice or three times more expensive in stores or other pages! If you need lots of screen protectors or you want to ... Read more

1 0

• Works as expected

Everything is doing good at the moment, you can see that the quality is good and for the price you get a really good product I couldnt tell any cons at the moment, since the quality is good and it does its work Good product! You save alot of money buying ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections