miriamc14

48 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Pretty cute

posted bymiriamc14 on 05/23/2014

It comes in a sealed bag, inside a thick paper envelope, so there is no risk or moisture or wrinkles affecting it before usage! Variety of designs allow them to be used all together or mixed with some nails nailpolished!!! It has six different so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just like the original!!

posted bymiriamc14 on 05/22/2014

Easy way to wireless charge my Nokia lumia 920. you only have to plug it in and place the cellphone on it (aligned to the top)!!! The device beeps when detects the phone and only a second or two after it, the phone makes the sound indicating it is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and useful

posted bymiriamc14 on 10/25/2013

It looks really nice!!! I have been looking for something like this and finally got it!!!! The belt clip is of a strong material (I guess metal) and covered in stitched sintetic leather so it can even be used with a beltless pant or trowsers any I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• just what is shown

posted bymiriamc14 on 10/25/2013

it does the job. Fits the Nokia lumia tightly and the succion cup seems pretty good. Fits the Nokia lumia 920, so tight that if you use some kind of cover, even the thinest silicone soft one, it has to be removed in order to place the phone in the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice

posted bymiriamc14 on 08/28/2013

Looks great!!!! Even better than in the picture! Bright colors and realistic! Can be disasembled in very small parts which is pretty dangerous when small children are arround Mine had 7 slices instead of the 6 pictured here but no matter!!! It a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice

posted bymiriamc14 on 08/28/2013

looks great! I gave it to my niece to play at her doll house and she loves it! Mine were not exactly as pictured but worked fine Great for a doll house or kids playing with dolls. The size fits great when playing with Barbie dolls or similar easy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great decoration

posted bymiriamc14 on 05/29/2013

It is a great decoration, specially for a dolls house!!! I would not dare use them to erase anything as they are so cute that would not like to miss any bit of it it desasembles in very small parts so I gess it would not be suitable for small Can... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and useful

posted bymiriamc14 on 03/25/2013

Great watches, they do the job and show you time and date if desired, Easy to adjust time and up to now, after one week of use they keep showing the exact time!!!! the quality is not great, but there is not much to be asked for the Price. Some of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• useful

posted bymiriamc14 on 03/09/2013

useful to seal any kind of thin plastic bag. helpful to keep dry foods fresh once the original package has been opened some kind of instructions could be helpuf, pretty easy to use but not a single instruction included in the package helps saving... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for girls and women!

posted bymiriamc14 on 03/09/2013

Those are wonderful!!! great to turn any current cookie receipe into an amusement candy or gift! Helps you set a pefect sweet treat table o centerpiece, suitable both for girls and adult women The pressing mechanism is not always easy to use, and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere