wcsal

7 108

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Small and light. Perfect for hiking.

posted bywcsal on 06/24/2018

Very bright for it's size and very small. I use these whenever I go on a multi-day hike. I've read on candlepowerforums that they're not as efficient as they can be and others have replaced the driver chip to add burn time but for me, it works as... Read more

Impression: good,Bright,Small;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• As in the description very thin and clear. Excellent fit for XA1 phone.

posted bywcsal on 04/05/2018

Nice and tight and so thin one barely notices it. Very clear with quality cut outs in exactly the right places for the camera and connection ports. Button is easy to press by accident but not an issue for me.

Impression: True to the description.;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Seven different colors. Between two and ten extra tiny(5mm) dice per color.

posted bywcsal on 04/05/2018

Surprising how they can make such good quality, uniform dice in so small a size. I bought them for hiking but I'm always bringing extras as they are easily lost.

Impression: Quality,Mini;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Took my money but never received my lighter. All inquiries ignored.

posted bywcsal on 10/08/2017

I've dealt with dealextreme for a few years now and either they shipped my products or returned my money. Lately they've gone downhill. They only sent half my order and just ignore my demands for either sending the products or refunding my money.... Read more

Impression: never received;

40 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice quality and anodized beautifully

posted bywcsal on 03/14/2016

Pros: great price, good quality(no imperfections), very happy with purchase(I bought two sets for 10 rings). Very lightweight and works well with paracord or thinner cord. Cons: No instructions on how to thread the cord. Takes some thought to out.... Read more

Impression: excellent price,Every bit as good as the brand name ones,Ultralight - all 5 weigh 7grams;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I'm happy with this purchase.

posted bywcsal on 06/04/2013

This case fits the Nexus 7 well. Holes are located in just the right places. The patterned texture makes for a good grip. Once in place the case holds in place very well. It's comfortable in the hand. Not as stretchy as I expected. Slight bulging... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works well even after nearly 4 years

posted bywcsal on 01/19/2013

Very small and hard to notice. Works for years (mine is going on four years of daily use). Can't tell the difference between it and built in bluetooth. Took me a few tries to install. This thing has outlasted a desktop as well as a laptop. I use a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere