alanchicken

10 35

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • not bad at this price

posted byalanchicken on 06/19/2017

simple plug and play, very easy to use. the smell is not bad. if the smell can last longer, it will be better.

Impression: good;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• *** very nice ***

posted byalanchicken on 11/17/2016

Very nice packing as you can see in the pictures. Just plug and play. Nothing special. If the smell can last longer, it will be even better. Overall is good.

Impression: Good...;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• reasonable price and quality

posted byalanchicken on 09/30/2015

Easy to use. Just plug and play car freshener. The smell is ok. The negative side is that it won't last long.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice watch at this price

posted byalanchicken on 09/28/2015

The style is pretty good. It has the Boy London feeling from the 90s. The quality itself is soso, especially when you open it to change the battery. Afterall, not bad at this price.

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• *** Cross Shape Stylus Pen ***

posted byalanchicken on 07/29/2015

Very nice and neat. The stylus pen works as stated. The plug is tight, which means you won't be able to lose it. Reasonable price. I can't think of any cons for this.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• *** Excellent as stated ***

posted byalanchicken on 06/19/2015

Easy to use. Quick dry. Well packing. It will be better if the tip is more pointy for more precise painting. So far so good.

Impression: Happy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• *** VERY BRIGHT ***

posted byalanchicken on 04/03/2015

Very super bright LED. Easy installing. It changes from pure white to slightly bluish white after you switch it on for a long time, sometimes only. Strongly recommend at this price.

Impression: Execellent;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• *** VERY NICE COLOUR ***

posted byalanchicken on 04/03/2015

Pros: It's just the colour I expected. Easy installing as normal bulbs. Cons: Not as bright as white LED, but bright enough for me. See picture.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Bright LED

posted byalanchicken on 02/12/2015

Very bright LED. Easy to install, just plug and play. It keeps flickering irregularly every time after I switch on my car.

Impression: Happy Happy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• *** BRIGHT & NICE ***

posted byalanchicken on 10/26/2014

i think the transit time is a little long as it takes over 2 weeks. the product itself is nice and VERY bright. no bulb out error as stated. the customer service representative marina is a nice and helpful. a very nice lady to deal with. :) is... Read more

Impression: good great nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere