DX » Community » Reviews » August12345's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cool little tuner

posted byAugust12345 on 01/16/2016

Cool little tuner without a integrated amplifier, so it doesn't make any noise, it just regulate the volume and that's amazing, that's the only one I found on internet and it works perfectly. Very Happy. Just a little cons, the knot rub against I... Read more

Impression: very useful,Amazing;

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• Really good product

posted byAugust12345 on 12/22/2015

Well made, works well, made of good materials, and I think it will last for a long time The fan is a little bit noisy, but it's made for beeing outside so... Very good product, very pleased.

Impression: Works Well,really cool;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product but a little bit too cheap

Works good, nice and easy to use But it's a little bit too cheap, made of cheap materials that I think can easely brake Good product, but I don't think it will last forever, maybe a year...

Impression: cool,Cheap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good battery

Good battery with a nice capacity, long lasting time, charge well, works perfectly Paint can be remove easely, delivery is preaty long, I receive my item broked, but the staff send me a new one for free Pleased of this order

Impression: cool,Works Good,Easy to carry;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Jack Connector

posted byAugust12345 on 03/22/2015

Pros. Vey usefull, I repair my headphone with them. Cons. Hard to solder them, but work at the end.

Impression: Good Poduct;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap Cable

posted byAugust12345 on 03/07/2015

Pros. Easy of use, good cable length, etc. Cons. Some was not solder, some other was alligator missing and some the plstaic around the alligator was broken Work afterall, you have what you paid for : Cheap alligator cable.

Impression: Good for the price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great For The Price

Pros. Good for the price, arrived broken, but the staff give me another one for free. Usefull and powerfull for it's size. Cons. Be aware, don't let it on too long or it will melt the plastic..

Impression: good,great for the price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great mini laser

Pros. Litlle, powerfull, perfect. Cons. None I think, the laser is very little, be aware..

Impression: Great mini laser;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Laser

Pros. Very powerful Laser, work at day and night. the focusable dot is perfect for make a mini dot on the surface not matter the distance Cons. The input voltage is 4v, not common.. The focusable screw can be removed and be lost. Good Product I it... Read more

Impression: Great product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere