DX » Community » Reviews » christianpaz89's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Product very useful and simple.

posted bychristianpaz89 on 07/13/2012

Product very useful and simple. I use with my student card and so I leave it more accessible to show it in the ordinances. There is a very tough, I do not know how long. Depends on what you will do with it. The price could be lower. The product is very ... Read more

0 4

• The product is very useful and compact.

The product is very useful and compact. I spend my days in college and he is of much use. You can attach it anywhere and carry with you wherever you go. It is not very big, but not small. Is about 7 cm and 6 cm in diameter. It's worth! It took more than ... Read more

0 0

• Good product, useful and simple.

Very useful and simple. I was afraid that the plastic was weak but it seems pretty sturdy. Worth it if you go to the market without a car. It sure is a good buy. Supports a considerable weight, even if made of plastic. I think the price could be lower.... Read more

0 0

• Good product, but I would choose the colors.

posted bychristianpaz89 on 06/27/2012

Product quality is acceptable. It is a replica of the glasses worn by Johnny Depp in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ". Even with the details on the lens, you can see with some degree of normality. Ideal for children's parties. You can not ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections