BragaD

19 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice and Fun

posted byBragaD on 05/14/2013

- The price is alright; - It is well made, the light system works nicely, with a rather big range of colors; - Pretty simple to set up, it has only 4 buttons for configuration, so after a while it's easy to figure what is what; - Does everything that ... Read more

0 0 0

• Really dissapointing

posted byBragaD on 05/10/2013

- Fits amazingly well in the hand; - Feels very sturdy; - The light effects are really nice; - Very cool design in all aspects. - There is one terrible flaw, it is one of those "one-key mouses", meaning you can't press multiple buttons at once. That is ... Read more

1 0 2

• Awesome

posted byBragaD on 02/27/2013

- The price is really great, you get something very useful for almost nothing. - Is very compact and seems to be well made too. - Really easy to use, just plug it in and the OS will install it automatically for you. - Bluetooth is something very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• Quite nice

posted byBragaD on 02/27/2013

- Really does what it says. - It looks well made, like it can endure a few drops. - Very simple to use, you are able to do all the functions using only one button. - The idea of making any headphone wireless is quite useful. - The range is not bad either,... Read more

0 0 0

• Really Great

posted byBragaD on 01/10/2013

- The price seemed a little high considering they are just pens, but when I got the math together, even with my high exchange rate, the price per pen ended up being cheaper than the price of a regular one. - The quality is incredible, they seem resistent,... Read more

0 0 0

• Surprinsingly good

- The price seemed a little high considering they are just pens, but when I got the math together, even with my high exchange rate, the price per pen ended up being cheaper than the price of a regular one. - The quality is incredible, they seem resistent,... Read more

0 0 0

• Great deal

- The price is good in if compared with local options. - It seems to be resistent, as for the eletric part I can't really tell since I don't know much, all I can say is that it has been working as good as any other I used to this day. - Very simple and ... Read more

0 0 1

• Very Useful

- The price is great, of course a product so simple could not be very expensive, but good price anyway. - Usually when you buy products that come in a bunch you expect one or other to have a problem, but so far I used about half of the pack and they were ... Read more

0 0 0

• Alright

posted byBragaD on 01/09/2013

-Very cheap. -It's nice looking and good to calm down. -It's a great toy to have around. -6 in a pack, so you can lose them, destroy them, and you will probably still have some. -Very cheap, and I don't mean that in the good way, I gave one to a toddler ... Read more

0 0 0

• Incredible

posted byBragaD on 01/09/2013

-Really cheap. -Although it doesn't seem to be resistent, it's is so small and light that I think that a regular fall would not be able to break it. -Very simple, just attach the MicroSD and plug it in the USB. -Funny to think that something so cheap ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections