shpax

68 36

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Solar panel that works for phone

posted byshpax on 07/30/2016

Built quility is good. Stretch film is clear with not so many bubbles over the panels. I removed it anyway. Works as mechanical protection a bit and eats not much power. I meaured voltage and current of the device during summer through clouds. So... Read more

Impression: Charging phone;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and useful big diameter cutting disks

posted byshpax on 02/03/2016

Thanks to price these disks can be easily changed after short work time due to cutting surface become flat with metal materials for instance. quite big diameter let you cut some thick materials recommended

Impression: Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not so powerfull flashlight as expected

posted byshpax on 07/04/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: 1. Quite bright but less than other with the same case. Although it was claimed about 3300lm and even more realistic 2400lm is not true 2. Sturdy built and in... Read more

Impression: Quite good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good small 1x18650 element flashlight

posted byshpax on 04/18/2015

Small and lightweight. aluminium casing + powerfull flashlight for 1 element Rated 910-975 Lumens quite close to reality - surprisingly! Tested 3.8V at 2.4A which gives us about 900 Lumens for T6 BIN LED Of course real lumens depend on driver's if... Read more

Impression: Very good;

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• This multitool are pair of good pliers

posted byshpax on 03/30/2015

Strange impression from this tool set. First of all and primarily those are a pair of big strong heavy solid and still reliable pliers and the rest of toolset built around it. Not rich toolset and with somewhat rediculous properties. Main joint is... Read more

Impression: strange set;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really great low power laser unit

posted byshpax on 03/29/2015

Very good quality. Low power stated <5mW but thanks for lenses it is visible very well. Good for any kind of optic pointers. Dot is not really dot and not small with refocusing lense shaped like thick line. metal case works well as heatsink even... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good antenna

Very good gain comparing with stock one to my walkie-talkie. I cannot say how much is this "better" in figures but in use reception is really better and clearer. Not expensive. Longer than standard one so you should count on that length, but I put... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very usable good shaver for your clothes

Very good. Plastic somewhat cheapy but still works well, decent quality. Easy to open and install batteries. Easy to use. Works since 2012 for me well. No complains. I thought cutter blades or metal mesh will not last so long but I was wrong and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good elements

Very good reliable long working batteries. Any use to remotes and small electronic devices with excellent result. not cheapes and not expensive. right choice

Impression: excelent ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good batteries for remotes

For car remotes and other appliances the best ones. Pack is cheap. Batteries are quality product. Works long enough with extensive use of remote. very recommended

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere