aekrusty

18 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Just perfect

posted byaekrusty on 01/15/2014

Rather cheap for a T6, it works well and gives very good light. Good replacement for a P60 host. Accepts voltage from 3,7 to 18V. Very good build quality. Massive reflector, current driver is well designed. Beam temperature is as written, cold, I think ... Read more

0 0

• Good Drop In

Rather cheap for a R2, it works well and gives very good light. Good replacement for a P60 host. Accepts voltage from 3,7 to 18V. Very good build quality. Massive reflector, current driver is well designed. Beam temperature is as written, cold, I think ... Read more

0 0

• Very Good

Rather cheap for a R5, it works well and gives very good light. Good replacement for a P60 host. Accepts voltage from 3,7 to 18V. Very good build quality. Massive reflector, current driver is well designed. Beam temperature is as written, cold, I think ... Read more

0 0

• Great Foregrip

posted byaekrusty on 05/24/2013

Very easy to use, just push a button and slide it on your rail, it fits perfectly with the ak tactical grip even with those curve 47 mags, very ergonomic, can be used with the magpull shooting stance, well made. It jiggles a bit when in place because ... Read more

0 0

• Very Good Module

posted byaekrusty on 05/24/2013

Rather cheap for a Q5, it works well and gives very good light. Good replacement for a P60 host. Accepts voltage from 3,7 to 18V. Very good build quality. Massive reflector, current driver is well designed. Beam temperature is as written, cold, I think ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent

posted byaekrusty on 05/17/2013

Red and green dot. Brightness adjustment works perfectly, and is useful. When it's dark, you really need to adjust it very dim and in a bright daylight it needs to be adjusted bright and this works really well. The parallax (I'm not sure if the name is ... Read more

0 0

• Tactical Gloves

posted byaekrusty on 01/30/2013

Great quality and finish. Fits great on big hands, really thin, you don't loose touch to handle weapons or drive. Lightweight and comfortable, with strong and well finished seams. Vary nice rubber finish that dont let the glove slip over surfaces. The ... Read more

0 0

• Red Dot

Good build all-aluminum body construction. Solid and reliable. Works as expected. No mirror effect. The sight is clear. Clear vision at day light. Well defined reticles. Very good definition (especially point and the cross). Possibility to adjust left ... Read more

1 0

• Rail Mount Holder

Round shape. Great and cheap item. Solid aluminum construct. Fits ultrafire and surefire flashlights. Designed to Mount 1" Flashlights and Laser Sights Onto Any 20mm Standard Rail. They need to be stretched out to fit a scope rail and that's a problem.... Read more

1 0

• Ultrafire WF-502B

posted byaekrusty on 01/26/2013

One mode led, for Real tactical use. The housing tube have a good construct. I already had this model, and it is easy to find replacements such drop in and tailcap. Led is malfunction, had to change the reflector with anbother bult for it to work. Does ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections