ironchow

5 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice and fun lighter!

posted byironchow on 06/27/2012

- nice design - lovely laser, have fun playing ith my dogs - zaps really good - adjustable flame I use mine to create holes in wood lol! also to melt stuff but too bad the plastic on end melts, i know it was not meant to be used for long so its my... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice lighter but quality sucks

posted byironchow on 06/27/2012

- nice design - good keychain - looks cute and fun to use the lighter is a good topic for small talks specially when meeting new people! Loved this item but it only lasted 1 week with me. So its kinda sucks for me. - its hard to light will take a... Read more

0 0 0

• Great item! I really love this one!!

posted byironchow on 06/25/2012

- great 2 led light - great laser - gives a good buzz I use mine mainly as a flashlight for emergency! And the shock features really works great! love having it! too bad i have sold mine! I'm waiting for dx to have this on sale! lol! none! i cant... Read more

0 0 2

• Good quality item

posted byironchow on 06/25/2012

Hands looks good, but on my 3 items only one really looks a real arm the rest the quality is just so- so, I tried to scare my friend with this thing and he really jump up from his seat, He loves to watch horror movies, I made an excuse and goes on... Read more

0 0 1

• very good pranl tpy

posted byironchow on 06/19/2012

its a very good prank toy, it stings really good! you wont regret having one of this. what i do is if someone use this i tell them they need to pump the trigger so that there will be pressure and it will be easy to light! once they do it boom! the... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections