ironchow

5 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice and fun lighter!

posted byironchow on 06/27/2012

- nice design - lovely laser, have fun playing ith my dogs - zaps really good - adjustable flame I use mine to create holes in wood lol! also to melt stuff but too bad the plastic on end melts, i know it was not meant to be used for long so its my bad.... Read more

0 0

• Nice lighter but quality sucks

posted byironchow on 06/27/2012

- nice design - good keychain - looks cute and fun to use the lighter is a good topic for small talks specially when meeting new people! Loved this item but it only lasted 1 week with me. So its kinda sucks for me. - its hard to light will take a few ... Read more

0 0

• Great item! I really love this one!!

posted byironchow on 06/25/2012

- great 2 led light - great laser - gives a good buzz I use mine mainly as a flashlight for emergency! And the shock features really works great! love having it! too bad i have sold mine! I'm waiting for dx to have this on sale! lol! none! i cant think ... Read more

2 0

• Good quality item

posted byironchow on 06/25/2012

Hands looks good, but on my 3 items only one really looks a real arm the rest the quality is just so- so, I tried to scare my friend with this thing and he really jump up from his seat, He loves to watch horror movies, I made an excuse and goes behind ... Read more

1 0

• very good pranl tpy

posted byironchow on 06/19/2012

its a very good prank toy, it stings really good! you wont regret having one of this. what i do is if someone use this i tell them they need to pump the trigger so that there will be pressure and it will be easy to light! once they do it boom! the trigger ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections