Qwertis

9 22

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • a fair webcam

posted byQwertis on 11/12/2013

it is realy cheap and easy to disassemble. It has 5 really bricht leds witch can be easy removed or replaced. It has a high fps, no delays. The image resolution is not realy big. Ad first, i had some connection problems. This resolved itself. the... Read more

0 0 0

• meets my expectations

posted byQwertis on 08/11/2012

Good cover, just perfect to my external hard drive. The stitching stays put and the (fake ?) leather does not let go and has no income dominates strange smell. The elastic band could be somewhat more elastic because an not every external hard is a... Read more

0 0 1

• the one and only

The best breadboard who get on dx.com. The others are the same but only volgensmij expensive. The quality of this is good. It is excellent for DIY arduino projects. This is the kind of bread you often bard character is in (online) tutorials. no I... Read more

0 0 5

• Tact Switch are excellent for arduino

these are good Tact Switch. They fit well in a breadboard and good conduct. No problems with it. They press easily and there is a good click-audible. There are at a good price, not the cheapest ones i came a gross but they do what they supposed to... Read more

0 0 2

• Strips are marked with the value so you dont have to to find out yourself!

Been a very good buy. Working as heard. The only weereand pack that I have come across. Others require you to buy a lot of resistance from some kind of repelled position where I have nothing. Good for DIY projects. Do it yourself with Arduino and... Read more

0 0 3

• All you want security, buy this.

Good jumpers. barley on arduino with breadboard and works fantasies. no problems. the power conductors well. They are goef flexibly and therefore easy to use. No real problems encountered. The black caps sometimes go off easily. But you should and... Read more

0 0 1

• Great!

A very good Mini USB 2.0 Multi-slot Card Reader for SD / MiniSD / TF / MMC / RSMMC /. He still works. The quality is also good. Tested with SD as well as MICO SD card. Nice that it has transparent plastic so you can see everything! The cards will... Read more

0 0 2

• works well

This fan works very well. Because there are only 2 connecters, he is very easy to connect. No matter where the + or minus is, he always runs. So you can be the turning direction bepaalen;). Geterst with arduino and it works very well. No problems... Read more

0 0 3

• great!

posted byQwertis on 07/09/2012

- Does what it should do - Works with the latest version of arduino software (1.0.1) - looks almost the same as the real one - it could be ceaper; i boutht a bulk (3). Than you save much! - does not come in a nice box as the as the original. This... Read more

0 0 5

DX Everywhere