DX » Community » Reviews » dreamwalker717's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Weak optics, hard to focus

posted bydreamwalker717 on 08/11/2016

Well this was a bit weaker gift. Honestly, it is hard to give it a focus, the image is always blur. Sorry guys. The product has nice material finish and is very light, but it is not able to give a nice picture to eye.

Impression: Well nice finish, but weak optics;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Measuring Toll with Laser lines / cross

Also free gif for DX points. So many thanks to DX. This one is really helpful when you need to hang something on the wall, laser will give you a guide line on the wall. Simply great product. This has no cons. If it would have also laser distance... Read more

Impression: All in One tool - very good laser pointing;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great portable Weight Unit

It was a gift for free for my DX points. Thank you DX. It states, that it should be able to go to 45 kg, I wonder if the holder will not break. I tried up to now 25 kg. Is great for hanging plastic bags, or to weight the goods in the market from... Read more

Impression: simple,great;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fits exactly to opening same shape - FZ6R / Xj6

This product is very cheap and fits by shape to FZ6R / XJ6 opening. Works. It is only plastic part, without any rubber so you should mount it on some rubber pad etc. to eliminate possible vibrations and not to screw it directly on plastic body can... Read more

Fits exactly to opening same shape - FZ6R / Xj6

Impression: Great for Yamaha FZ6R / XJ6,Very good turn lights,Fits exactly by shape;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not a cheapest one, but very small and well working.

posted bydreamwalker717 on 06/10/2013

Very small, looks nice, 2 batteries, working, simple to use, adjustable volume. Well build. I would not tell there are cons, read Bottomline. This item I bought more than 2 months ago. First shipment came with defective product. After claim to DX,... Read more

10 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple charger for phone

posted bydreamwalker717 on 06/10/2013

This item is simple and does what is should do. Good desing, lightweight. Indicating charging LED. When using modern smartphone, it means very long time for charging :) If you need to charge, it is better to do it, when phone is offline. I bought... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and good tablet, bought for basic net surfing and for games

posted bydreamwalker717 on 11/13/2012

This tablet has Android 4. It quite fast when using single applications. Also 3D games working very good. E.g. Expendable, Fruit ninja, .... Display Very good playback of HD videos, flawless, no need to convert video files to view them. Just copy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent tablet, easy to use for great price.

posted bydreamwalker717 on 07/31/2012

Good quality build. The buttons seems too plastic. Display quality. Enough loud sound. Fast. No cons, except the dust or something under the screen. I bought 2 pcs. and one of them had some white small dots under the screen. Has not affected the 3... Read more

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• Outstanding Android phone, extremly fast, no lags, 512 ROM, 4 GB RAM

posted bydreamwalker717 on 07/13/2012

This is one og the best chinese phones I owned. The MTK6575 chipset is simply something that is kicking ass to other vendors. It has no lags, is so smooth and fast, that when I borrowed it to Nokia Lumia owner, he was not believing how fast it is.... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simply beautiful, nice, and for the great price!

posted bydreamwalker717 on 07/10/2012

Very nice, finishing very good. Looks nice, even more beautiful when woman wears it. The packing should be more luxurious, but the price would be than higher. But when properly packed, it could be a great present and surprise. Must have :) I have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere