marilet

10 26

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Buy if you need a leather case.

posted bymarilet on 08/07/2012

- The leather quality is okay. - The color looks good. - Unique - The quality or how the material is made is not that good. - Iphone doesn't fit well in this case. - I can't type well with this case. I'm not using it til now but maybe sometime if... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful.

posted bymarilet on 08/07/2012

- The case has good color.. - The case has good quality.. - The case is easy to use.. - The case helps prevent scratches and dents.. - The case is good to use if you're just in your house not wanting to use a leather case.. - Nothing really.. - It... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Unique case but expensive.

posted bymarilet on 08/05/2012

- The case is unique.. - The case is one of a kind.. - The denim feel is good.. - The quality is good.. - You can't place your phone fully rested on a flat surface because of the zipper.. - The quality of the edge of the case is not good.. - It it... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very helpful

posted bymarilet on 08/05/2012

- It's small and cheap. - It's very helpful. - Let's you use your microsim card in other phones. - When your iphone has low power, you can just get your sim and transfer it to any available regular phone. - I wish it has more stickers so I could a... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Thin silicone, easy to break

posted bymarilet on 06/18/2012

I don't know any pros. Maybe some little protection it gives for your ipod nano 6. This item does not fit perfectly. The silicone is so thin it could break in the slightest pull. It does not fully cover you ipod, too. It's very difficult to put in... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does not work on iPhones/ipods/ any apple products

posted bymarilet on 06/18/2012

Honestly, it never worked on anything I plugged it with. DX should put the compatibility of this product. So I don't know the pros. If ever this item does work on something, it would be very useful since this product is very light and handy. It is... Read more

8 2

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent!

posted bymarilet on 06/16/2012

-Good quality -Bright light -Feels good -Easy to use -Light and handy -The flexible neck is very useful and responsive -can be used not just for reading but as side lamp since it's really bright -When reading a book in dark room, the light is very... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice quality!

-Kindle fits well -Leather feels good -Shiny -Has soft cushion to protect the kindle -Has a pocket -Felt material on flap for screen protection The leather feels good and adds aesthetics to the kindle. -Price might be a little bit lower -Bulky The... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good and cheap!

-Cheap -Good quality -Fits perfectly -Looks good -Feels good The product is surprisingly good despite of its price. Easy to switch, easy to remove and put. -Attracts dirt -has sim card hole The sim card slot hole should have been removed since no... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute!

- Bright light - Cute and handy - Cheap - Very light - Good for emergencies - Plastic feels good If you're into cute things, you'll like this one. Good to attach together with your keys. - Mouth of the pig pops out - Hard to press - Plastic feels... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere