staffanp

5 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Ultra sound that integrates well with arduino

posted bystaffanp on 01/18/2016

I used a few of these in arduino project and they work flawlessly with example code available from arduino. Very good price and I get centimeter level accuracy on measurements and close distances (10-30cm). On longer distances (2m) it still gives... Read more

Impression: good,Very good,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for the price

posted bystaffanp on 01/17/2016

Very good for the price, the plastic is a bit cheapish but I haven't had any issues with the function holder and its switch.

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hand held vacumcleaner

I bought two for a hobby project. They both work very well still today. I have used them for more than 6 months by now. If the cleaner is full of dust and you angle it, dust will fall out.

Impression: nice,Buen producto,Great price;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• One battery was good the other one was a doa

In the two-pack I got, one of the batteries charged and worked well. The other battery did not hold any charge. I have thrown it away. So one battery was good the other one was dead on arrival.

Impression: Dissapointed;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best charger for 3.7V batteries

I order this charger to replace the cheap looking free charger you usually get when buying surefire flashlights. I've used it for quite some time now and it has been able to bring some previously dead batteries back to life. Very good product.

Impression: Very well,Great deal;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere