jcmaco

4 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great smart charger

posted byjcmaco on 09/07/2013

Works well with most type of batteries and is easy to use. It is also compact and is small enough to travel with. I charged my 18650 3000 mAh batteries with no problem. If you are trying to charge AAA batteries, you need to shim the batteries in place ... Read more

1 0

• Good batteries

posted byjcmaco on 12/03/2012

I've had these batteries for more than a month and they are excellent. My charger (MH-C9000) tells me that the capacity is between 845-850 mAh. Very good value. None When the batteries arrived, I discharged the batteries (at 100 mA) and they had between ... Read more

1 0

• Good batteries

posted byjcmaco on 12/03/2012

I've had these batteries for more than a month and they are excellent. My charger (MH-C9000) tells me that the capacity is between 845-855 mAh. Slightly more expensive than other brands on DX and with similar performance. When the batteries arrived, I ... Read more

2 0

• Poor capacity

posted byjcmaco on 10/19/2012

None These batteries are cheap, but do not provide any reasonable amount of capacity. They will also crumble under any load. Also, they tend to self-discharge rapidly, so they cannot be used in low-current applications such as remotes or clocks. I would ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections