atnatsnoc

10 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good

posted byatnatsnoc on 12/27/2012

Very well designed tool you can take along for emergency repairs on your bicycle. The chain tool is better than the name brand $15 chain tool in my tool box. Wrench blade locks so it will not slip in use. Tire levers are very well designed. One has a ... Read more

0 0

• Very Nice Product

Very cheap and with good quality. I liked the silicon protection it´s very good when using in the rain. The light has a good shine streght mainly in the night ! 3 modes of light , blink fast, blink slow , and fixed light. Easy to put in the bike ... Read more

0 0

• Carbon fiber

High material -3D supraface -Resistant at scrathes -Easy to apply -Come with adesive -Looks very cool -Resistant on suprafaces,i put it on car elements,laptop,mobile etc and i don t have any problem with him,like i said before very resistant and protective ... Read more

2 0

• Perfect

Best buy atm. It is a great light so if you want a cheap flashlight and you need one witch runs for a long timeat each bettery - this is the one you need. Not one at all! iT'S PEFECT! You see, for that price it should be a peace of @#$% but it is real ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap stuff

It is an alternative to more expensive thermal compounds. Cheapest on the market, so just buy it if you need some. Really impressive price for this useful product. In my country one Injection Tube of Thermal Compound costs 8~10 €, so for me that use this ... Read more

0 0

• Great recheargable batteries

Very decent price - Good capacity for the size (AAA) - Rechargeable (eco-friendly :) ) - Easy to use and compatible with any charger that works with NiMH batteries - Little case that comes with them useful to keep them organized and neat so that you don'... Read more

0 0

• Very good

At this pricing, don't hestitate to buy them. They will probably outdo other expensive true-to-rating batteries on the market. I wonder how long will these last before they start deteriorating. Still counting the number of cycles before the batteries ... Read more

0 0

• You won't regret buying it!

Used this fishing reel for fishing last weekend, works fine! good service and the shipment is fast, good! this is exactly what i was looking for and the service was great. hope to do more deals with this company. The pictures of the product are incorrect ... Read more

2 0

• Cheaper than in store

Very cheap! Sharp blades that do their job very well. Excelente preço! Lâminas afiadas que fazem seu trabalho. No cons really, i wansent able to find cons. Very very cheap blades, Well, i can’t really say if those are original or not, but they ... Read more

0 0

• Nice light

Great light output almost no heat dissipation Pleasant white color fits seamlessly into original bulb socke Thanks to bigger flat square form, it is not only ultrabright spot, but brightness is more ditributed. Low consumption, it will not ruin your battery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections