DX » Community » Reviews » the_chemist's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not bad but cheaper quality than I had hoped.

posted bythe_chemist on 10/12/2013

Works fairly well when in range. Cheap enough for Raspberry Pi projects. The battery lasted me a few weeks before going flat which is better than I was hoping for. Track ball feels pretty weak like it might fall out or get pushed into the keyboard... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality for price.

posted bythe_chemist on 03/17/2013

This product if relatively cheap and works well. Extension lead for the antenna seemed to lose more signal than anything else so I avoided using it. range didn't always seem to be boosted by a lot using the high gain antenna although it did make a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worth it!

posted bythe_chemist on 08/07/2012

Works with windows vista and up out of the box (also with linux) What else do you want? Have had no issues with the functionality besides windows errors which had nothing to do with the dongle. Black casing isn't too sturdy and I did have it fall... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap but good.

posted bythe_chemist on 06/15/2012

The screens that come with it seem to do the job perfectly and last a while too. Bowl is a nice size, I take it out and use it for another pipe sometimes. The pipe's length is a bit too short for my liking. The parts of the pipe do not screw but a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere