DX » Community » Reviews » victorkarpil's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Does its job, accurate but only one is useful.

posted byvictorkarpil on 04/08/2014

Contains heat sensitive material that make the black color around the numbers become green/brown. Usually three temperature numbers are visible and its okay, you should look at the middle one. Very accurate comparing to the alcohol thermometer i put here.... Read more

0 0 0

• Even bubbles on all length. Does its job.

Its the first time i use air tube in addition to air stones i have used before and it does the job great. Has inner metal line so it can be shaped in virtually any shape you want. Doesnt come up because it is heavy enough to hold its own weight+ the air.... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap, small bubles, not falling apart.

Sturdy material, doesnt fall apart like the other stones i found in the market and online. Very small bubles from all the surface (it may take some time to the stone to work ideally and make bubbles on all the surface so make it work 10 minutes on half ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap. Long. Good material.

Very long length. Good quality silicone. Sticks very good at the connections and doesnt fall out. Doesnt break, change color, turn too soft or too hard from the water (however not tested with salty water). May not look very transparent as the standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• Big but powerfull

High air flow. Two air ports. Each air port is adjustable. Very high and very low air flow available. Noise canceling rubber legs. Optional to hang it on the wall, has a special rubber ring for that. One air port doesnt close entirely and air leaks. Sounds ... Read more

0 0 0

• Best extended battey on DX

posted byvictorkarpil on 01/10/2014

Cover and battery fits perfectly. Plastic cover quality is very good. Glossy black cover, doesn't scratch easily. Battery circuit is protected. Good even discharge. Amazing quality for the price compared to other products on internet and DX. Makes phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• Extended battery that works

posted byvictorkarpil on 01/10/2014

Comes with a very good cover, the cover fits perfectly the phone and holds very well. The battery really have charging protection and wont overcharge and expand when left charging for night. The battery itself is not so good quality for the price. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• amazing watch for the price

posted byvictorkarpil on 09/07/2013

looks fancy, shiny. very easy to see hour markings. very accurate electric mechanism. imitates the mechanical "ticking" sound. body made of stainless steel. big arrows. not real leather band (i did not expect for that price) the strap stiches ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very sturdy and fits AA and AAA good

posted byvictorkarpil on 08/18/2013

Made of good transparent plastic, wont change color and shape with time. Holds AA battery in line and AAA in column. Has some spare place for a little bit bigger AA (often after extensive use for rechargeable or different brands have +-1mm size difference)... Read more

0 0 0

• Sturdy, Well Made, Good size

posted byvictorkarpil on 08/05/2013

Good quality fabric. All the sewings and connections were well made. Good various pockets to hold soap, creams and shampoo. The inside fabric is also great and seems easy to clean. The hook looks a little weak. so i would not suggest to use it when packed ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections