marcelozzy

9 14

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good quality

posted bymarcelozzy on 11/21/2013

Excellent finishing, i'm really pleased! It seems a replica of a branded smartphone. Very sensitive touch screen, the 800x480 resolution display gave a high definition to any use purpose (photo, games, surf the web, watch movies, etc). Google Play... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Beginner Android TV Box

The best acessory pack ever seen, including 6 different items! Nice package and build quality, it's made with a harder good quality plastic that seems to last long. The HDMI cable is so usefull to connect the dongle in HDMI angled entrances (don't... Read more

0 0 1

• Excellent!

Great design! Looks fine without being weird, nice colors and bright (not so bright, not so matte). It's strong and seems to last long! Easy to use, just take out the old plastic caps and put the aluminium ones! They don't bend and don't warp. The... Read more

0 0 0

• Purple Light

posted bymarcelozzy on 11/19/2013

Good quality, good visual effect, low power consumption, purple light color (between 8000k ~ 10000k) I don't like the purple color. This isn't a 6500k LED like described on Dx overview, it's something between 8000k ~ 10000k! I was searching for a... Read more

2 0 9

• Very Good!

posted bymarcelozzy on 11/06/2013

Excellent quality TV Box! It's with Android 4.2.2 plus dual core RK3188 1.6Ghz CPU, runs like a charm any app or game, the menu runs smooth without any lag. The bluetooth has a good signal range, it's a must-have and hard to find in another TV The... Read more

0 0 0

• Awesome!

posted bymarcelozzy on 10/23/2013

Long life yellow flickering light, makes any environment so amazing! Easy ON-OFF operation, built with good quality plastic. The charger is nice, has a red LED to indicate the charging and seems to last long. Well packaged in a paperboard box with... Read more

0 0 1

• Useful and cute!

posted bymarcelozzy on 07/17/2013

I liked it very much! Nice and useful, dry your hands quickly. Good materials, dry itself quickly too. Good length. // Gostei muito! Legal e útil, seca suas mãos rapidamente. Feito com bons materiais, ele também se seca bem Bom be i... Read more

0 0 0

• Smaller than appears

posted bymarcelozzy on 07/17/2013

Very soft, good to touch. Hard enough to support the head on couch. Very good seam and materials, seems to last a good time // Muito macio, gostoso de tocar. Duro o suficiente para apoiar a cabeça. Costura e materiais muito bons, parece ser a... Read more

Unboxing the Cigarette Pillow

0 0 1

• Great!

posted bymarcelozzy on 06/20/2013

- Low price with Good Quality - Small size with good finishing - 100v ~ 240v worldwide - Charger + data cable in one product - Preço baixo mas com boa qualidade - Tamanho pequeno com bom acabamento - 100v ~ 240v funciona no Brasil inteiro - +... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere