Lester08

9 47

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • cheap and good quality

posted byLester08 on 07/15/2017

Pros: 100% working, plug and play.. perfect for GTX10 series videocard.. cons: you need to press and hold the little curve before you can unplug it..

Impression: Cheap;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• 100% working!!!

posted byLester08 on 07/15/2017

Pros: 100% working, plug and play.. this is perfect for GTX10 series videocard!!! Cons: none

Impression: perfect;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• quality and price is good..

posted byLester08 on 10/05/2012

i'm using this for more than a month..the light is very good..the weight is very light.. i bought 5pcs of this and all are working fine.. ideal for car key keychain..this will not damage any keyhole because it is very light.. i can't find any of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good extension cable for usb3.0

posted byLester08 on 10/04/2012

great quality.. very useful.. easy to use.. does not work properly with Seagate Expasion 1TB..it will disconnect sometimes (after 20-30mins use)..i think this is the Seagate bug..it is working properly with Western Digital My Passport.. i hope dx... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• handy item + good quality item

posted byLester08 on 10/04/2012

simple to use, just plug a 2pcs of double A battery and wait for 30-60secs before using to warm up..ideal for home purpose only.. does not work very well on a thick plastic bags..you need to resealed up to 3x to sealed thick plastic bags would be... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• you can use this and ideal for gift

posted byLester08 on 08/24/2012

i just bought 5pcs of this item.. the 1 is for myself..and the other 4pcs if for gift.. excellent item, this is very good for gift..it is cheap but it is very useful..this is a very RARE item in our country..i'm planning to buy more, i want to try... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• quality and price is good

posted byLester08 on 08/24/2012

the quality of this product is good..price is cheap..this is very useful if you are a computer technician..i bought 5pcs of 5pack of this item.. i'm giving this product FIVE STARS.. this is only .328 (in usd) each battery.. the packing of this is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• my 2nd review

posted byLester08 on 08/13/2012

this is my 1st purchase of dealextreme, together with this item: http://club.dx.com/reviews/text/21997/277480.. i bought only 1piece of this.. double sided number (back to back), it is very good.. the USB + Parallel it not working properly.. im is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good quality..

posted byLester08 on 08/13/2012

this is my 1st purchase of dealextreme, and i am very happy with the item..i bought 5pieces of this, and all are working fine..great work dealextreme..thank you.. the manual is not so good, i can't understand some of the errors.. shipping took but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere