DX » Community » Reviews » william hill's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Handy Bag!

posted bywilliam hill on 10/16/2016

Great bag. Its fits everything nikon d 3100, two lenses, and all my other accessories. Only down fall I had to insert my own padding for protection. Love the satchel style.

Impression: great;

0 0 0

• Fun to have

Fits well on my 95lbs American Bulldog/Huskey mix. We use to use the chest mount before buying this, got some great videos of him swimming! Its fun to see the world from your dogs point of view.

Impression: Fun;

0 0 0

• good quality cheap price

Never loose the wrench again. I'm glad I bought this, cheaper then brand name and works just the same! Handy little strap too.

Impression: great;

0 0 0

• Must have, cant beat the price!

So silly that Go Pros don't automatically come with a lens cover. Has saved my lens multiple times! Every Go Pro owner needs this and its soo cheap!

Impression: excellent;

0 0 0

• Handy buy!

Great little things to have. Eliminated clicking sounds for my videos. Handy stabilizer if you like using the go pro for audio as well as video.

Impression: handy;

0 0 0

• Love this!

Must have! Much better then a neck strap and easy enough to adjust. Happy I bought this and would recommend!

Impression: Great stuff!;

0 0 0

• Great quality

So easy to take on and off. For the most part I leave it on because I frequently use the shoulder strap.

Impression: good,light;

0 0 0

• Works Great

Easy to customize foam inserts. I fit my main accessories and go pro hero 2. This is a must have, stores easily anywhere I take it!

Impression: High Quality;

0 0 0

• Fun buy and functional

Great little key holder. Takes up no space and you'll never loose your keys again. I would buy more to give to family. Pocket knife design allows for my to clip it to a pocket, waist band ect. Spend the $5 and never loose your keys!

Impression: prefect;

0 0 0

• Great buy!

Love having this for my Nikon! It has helped in creating great family photos as well as killer light painting photos with long exposure! Con not compatible with my one Nikon D3100 due to camera not having wireless compatibility.

Impression: perfect;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere