DX » Community » Reviews » william hill's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • gopro head mount

posted bywilliam hill on 07/02/2016

this one off gopro head mount works great,hold strong and doesn't slip. pros: it feels better built then the real thing, the price and build quality are bar none. the bands are very strong and the non-split rubber keeps it where you put it. cons:... Read more

Impression: solid,great,Usefull;

0 0 0

• replacement battery for nikon

great replacement battery for my nikon d3100. I've used it for awhile now and it hasn't let me down yet. pros: holds full power just as good as my brand name battery,very solid build, can't beat the price. cons: haven't found any yet. great price... Read more

Impression: good,Works great,excellent;

0 0 0

• great shutter control for nikon

pros: works great, very easy to setup just plug and use. the button can be pushed and released or the button can be locked down. great for long exp..., cons: not really any cons besides the short cord on it, you need to stay close to the camera.... Read more

Impression: Easy setup,Usefull,Steady;

0 0 0

• excellent protection/custom colour skin

posted bywilliam hill on 01/22/2013

These covers fit snug on the controllers. The cameo colour is great. They are not slippery and provide a nice cushy grip. It's easy to put on and fairly durable. when skin is on you can not plug in your chat pad They are a fun way of personalizing... Read more

0 0 0

• Great accessory for Xbox!

These covers fit snug on the controllers. The cameo colour is great. They are not slippery and provide a nice cushy grip. It's easy to put on and fairly durable. You can not plug in your chat pad. They are a fun way of personalizing your Great for... Read more

0 0 0

• Very handy!

This case is small and compact. You can hold several cards, bills and change. Great Price. Fairly good quality, the material and stitching is excellent. Do to our whether in Canadian winter, the plastic cracked, but for the price I ordered a new a... Read more

0 0 0

• Decent microphone for the price

Very easy to plug and play, took no time at all to get going. It picks up sound and voice well from a short distance, excellent for Skype and chat programs. Has on and off switch on handle. The stand is also good quality and easy to adjust. Easy I... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere