elvinhaak

7 139

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • works well for light uses

posted byelvinhaak on 10/10/2018

pros: small, lightweight, doesn't get hot. Very nice to be able to use 'the last bits' of battery-power for some USB-device without having to trow away a battery while it is still giving power. cons: Cannot handle higher loads as for example a but... Read more

Impression: good;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job, easy to install

posted byelvinhaak on 10/03/2018

pros: Does the job, easy to intall, seems to be ok, not tested or used it long yet Adjustment works fine and can be done fairly easy with a good fine-tuning. cons: be careful with the wires on the screw-connectors, they are just soldered in and to... Read more

Impression: does the job, easy to install;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• good for whalnuts but not so good for other nuts

posted byelvinhaak on 09/01/2018

+ well, it looks pretty nice + stury +opens 'soft' nuts like walnuts pretty well, but if they are a bit harder (also walnuts) you need a lot of force + bigger nuts don't fly everywhere - harder nuts... the arms should be longer to be able to apply... Read more

Impression: good for whalnuts but not so good for other nuts;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• It is giving a lot of nice like as you would expect, a relative even bright surface.

posted byelvinhaak on 09/01/2018

pros: Nice light and even. Soft surface so when it touches something you don't have a 'ding' (especially nice in a sewing-machine) and it looks extra sturdy because of it. Doesn't feel very hot cons: none that I found.

Impression: good and nice soft end;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• working ok

posted byelvinhaak on 08/31/2018

Very good, does what it has to do. Arrived here just in time. Simple system and the block looks waterproof which is important.

Impression: Very good, does what it has to do.;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• looks ok but 1/3 was damaged in transport

posted byelvinhaak on 12/19/2017

I ordered 3 but one of them was damaged in transport: bend double in the envelope and sticker came lose on some places. That one is probably almost useless. They look very good but I didn't put them on wheels yet.

Impression: reflective;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Needs trimming to make it fit to ME and K-r on original Pentax

posted byelvinhaak on 07/21/2012

After making it fit it is working. Really bad fitting on the body: just doesn't fit! It is not just the coating, but you need to use a Dremel, a file or something like that to get some coating and material off on the body side. Buy something that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere