Nixxen

10 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Low cost, and works

posted byNixxen on 05/14/2014

These little heatsinks are easy to attach due to the self adhesive thermal pad, just make sure you don't touch the thermal pad itself. They dissipate heat at a decent rate. Not extremely good, but for their size they're brilliant. Some of the fins... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great tripod

posted byNixxen on 01/09/2014

It's a "heavyweight" tripod and it has so far not failed me(although, I doubt it can hold 5Kg load as advertised). Very easy to operate! The swivel-joints with the lock at the top make it very easy to detach the camera in case you need a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's a good lookalike

It's an excellent replica of the original(Gorillapod), but at a fraction of the price. As the original, the legs have silica padding around each joint-ball - Making it very easy to twist around objects. The mid size is probably the lowest I would... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great battery

Great battery. Works with the official canon G12 charger. About the same battery life as the original battery. Honestly, if you have a G12, or other camera that can use this, then buy it. Excellent value. None that I have found so far. I've tried... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's a pretty standard MOLEX splitter

It's a pretty standard MOLEX splitter, at a severely reduced price. As with most MOLEX connectors, the male pins tend to wobble a bit, which can sometimes be a bit of a pain when trying to attach them in enclosed computer cases. Do note, this is I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• They work

They work. Simple as that. It's several tiny, tiny aluminum radiators with self adhesive thermal pads. No visual defects on my order Depending on the size and temperature of what you are trying to cool down, the miniature size of these ribs might... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent for what it is

posted byNixxen on 07/29/2013

It's what it said on the tin; An Ice tray. Sturdy material(albeit some deviations in the silicone material). Barely worth mentioning, but some slightly damaged parts of silicone. I bought several of these and some have small crevices in the The it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good product

posted byNixxen on 04/23/2013

-Very(!!) sharp blades -Extremely cheap for what you get -Nice container box set -Not as sharp when trying to cut along the tip/point of the knife - the tip is sharp/pointy, but not the blade at the tip. -Do NOT attempt to bend them. They are not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product for the price!

posted byNixxen on 04/23/2013

-Very good copy of the official product. -Easy to understand and use interface. -Long battery life(even though it claims the battery is running out. I've been using it for 14 days straight since the "low battery" icon appeared - I that a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works without problem, but has close to no airflow.

posted byNixxen on 09/20/2012

It's a standard fan 40x40x10 fan and will fit any slots made for it. Not sure if that can be called a "Pro" though, since that is to be expected. It's very cheap. In this case you get what you pay for(not a pro mind you...) Horrible, and by I mean... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere