Darkblade48

111 62

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A useful little headphone/source switcher

posted byDarkblade48 on 11/24/2014

Pros: With this, it is possible to connect multiple source devices (i.e. external DAC, cell phone, music player, etc) to the input side of the device. You can also connect multiple headphones to the output ports (maximum of 4 headphones at once).... Read more

Impression: Useful,functional;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product - great for organizing cables

posted byDarkblade48 on 10/28/2013

This is a great product for those that need to organize their computer cables, or any type of electrical wiring in general. DX provides this product in ample length, so it should be more than enough for all your wire organization needs. I first I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product - great for organizing cables

posted byDarkblade48 on 10/28/2013

This is a great product for those that need to organize their computer cables, or any type of electrical wiring in general. DX provides this product in ample length, so it should be more than enough for all your wire organization needs. I first I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A reasonably good kit

posted byDarkblade48 on 10/19/2013

This is an all-in-one kit for making your own Reprap 3D printer. The electronics portion of the printer (Arduino, RAMPS, heated bed, stepper drivers, etc) all come in this kit, making it quite easy to get all your parts together at once (no need a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent AC switch

posted byDarkblade48 on 10/04/2013

This is an excellent power (AC) switch. The plug fits standard 3 prong computer PSU cables, so it leaves a nice, clean look on the outside. The switch also lights up, which is a nice feature. There is a spot for a fuse (more on this below), as as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• An interesting and unique phone case

posted byDarkblade48 on 07/11/2013

This is a great phone case if you have a Galaxy S4 that needs protection from light bumps/scratches. The cutouts on the back of the case for the camera, light and speaker are perfect. Of course, the cutouts for the power button and the volume is I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great little phone case

This is a great phone case if you have a Galaxy S4 that needs protection from light bumps/scratches. The cutouts on the back of the case for the camera, light and speaker are perfect. Of course, the cutouts for the power button and the volume is I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great stylish phone case

This is a great phone case if you have a Galaxy S4 that needs protection from light bumps/scratches. The cutouts on the back of the case for the camera, light and speaker are perfect. Of course, the cutouts for the power button and the volume is a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great screen protectors

This is a great screen protector for the Galaxy S4. It fits perfectly over the screen and has little cutouts for the home button as well as the forward facing camera. The price is excellent, especially since you get two of them (works out to be a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great screen protectors

This is a great screen protector for the Galaxy S4. It fits perfectly over the screen and has little cutouts for the home button as well as the forward facing camera. The price is excellent, especially since you get two of them (works out to be a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere