xkennyx

6 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • usable tool, but ...

posted byxkennyx on 01/12/2017

Pros: good price. Exchangeable sheet. Cons: holding mechanism does not hold too well. When you screw it tight, then the sheet can still a little move to side. And when you push the sheet deeper, then is very hard to remove or replace him. The is... Read more

Impression: holding mechanism;

0 0 1

• usefull with small but

posted byxkennyx on 01/11/2017

Pros: Holds mobile well on scooter (many vibrations) Cons: I'm not able to fully fix the ball joint. It little change position during ride. Maybe the ball inside is too small or something. Anyway you do not have to worry about phone fall, it holds.

Impression: price;

0 0 0

• good hardware, problematic software

Pros: very good ratio hardware/price Cons: Very old ROM, it has 4.0 Android, which means nonfunctional Goodle Store. You must install new one from apk. Also cyanogenmod is probably not possible to upload. No bluetooth Warning: Front camera and 1.3... Read more

Impression: price,hardware;

0 0 0

• great bluetooth module

Pros: Simple to use. It remembers settings after power off Cons: Little problematic 3.3V for me. When using 5V logic for Atmel. btw: bluetooth is slow when connecting (about 15s), but this is not fault of this module ;-)

Impression: Very good,very useful bluetooth bypass module;

0 0 0

• quality of the tip

Pros:Tips of the tweezers are sharp and sits good Cons: maybe it want better black cover. There small places where it is already abraded Very good tweezers, I recommend it.

Impression: Quality,value,great;

0 0 0

• looks good

posted byxkennyx on 06/17/2016

Pros: cover have screw Cons: the cover does not hold too much on second side (when you want use pen) (probably because there is the screw inside) The spike is not so sharp, you can put finger on it with no problem. But it makes dent when you try... Read more

Impression: sharpness;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere