Shmaic

34 448

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good camera

posted byShmaic on 06/17/2018

its basic camera but its 165 degree is what makes it much better than even more expensive models. connection to phone is slow, but IMHO you dont need connection to phone, you need it to record videos, which it does and it does it perfectly. ADAS... Read more

Impression: Original;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• good price/value

posted byShmaic on 06/17/2018

exactly described dimensions. if it doesnt fit, you can use 2 together. strong window holders. good shade in sun.

Impression: Easy to use;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• very fast charging

posted byShmaic on 06/01/2018

It literally boosts your phone in car. I use it to charge my phone. I dont have better home charger, so i charge my phone in car. Redmi note 4 (4000mah) charges in like 1,5 hours, maybe 2 hours. Seriously fast charging!!! Also its background light... Read more

Impression: fast charging;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• It has very nice light temperature

Its temperature is somewhere between pure white and ice white, so as position lights this gives your car very cool look. It takes no electricity, so you can leave it on and dont care if it discahrges your battery - it cannot. Very cheap and very... Read more

Impression: Good light,good light temperature;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• very long fast charging cable

the cable is very long and supports fast charging. you can literally watch how the phone is being charged up. the connector is verysolid and the touch feels decently soft. you can choose you color, so i bought two yellow ones, as they are visible... Read more

Impression: long,fast charging;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• This has many uses and works perfectly

You can use this gadget for backing up photographs or for recovering damaged cards. You can connect many different cards and even usb. It can charge. It has red light indication diod which is blinking at the moment the reader is reading / writing.... Read more

Impression: many use cases,for photographs,for it;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• this is must have for photographers

How do you connect you camera's sd card reader to the Internet to share photos? Using this! Seriously, i didnt know this existed. I had to look for PC while on holiday to backup my photos. Now i simply connect my card reader throught this gadget... Read more

Impression: must have,stable connection;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• 3 sockets + one usb

Very variable product, you can charge gps, phone, car refridgerator etc., the only limitage is your car sockets power (amps). I had only one socket in my car, used it for GPS. But you need to carge cellphone etc., so i bought this and it does the... Read more

Impression: usb,3 sockets;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• protects my phone for over 6 months

My phone falls to the ground very often. Nothing happens as I have it in this cover. Also the cover still looks intact, no scratches in the corners etc. One big pro is its look. The phone looks decently, you can put it on table on company meeting.... Read more

Impression: Solid build,Perfect Shape,decent look;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap signal detector

After searching my office I had to change my office, someone was transmitting. I didnt know. The detector is very good, you can switch its sensitivity gradually. Also the battery life is good and its very light and small, you can take it into your... Read more

Impression: Cheap,detects signals,light and small;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere