RealFlyMan

10 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good one

posted byRealFlyMan on 04/03/2014

I bought 2. The light is dim but serves to show the way. In my case I put to illuminate the garden entrance. Turns on when the sun goes down and stays on for about 8 hours. Waterproof I bought 2. In less than 3 months 1 of them stopped working. I replaced ... Read more

0 0

• It's a good product

Good product, seems resistant to rain water, the light is strong and light and when you're pedaling on a dark street. The different types of flashes are good and quite different between them. Not uses a lot of battery. The clip that holds the bycicle ... Read more

0 0

• Simple and functional

The price is good, the setting of adjustment is good, has a good diameter for small flashlights. The foam that protects the handlebar from scratches is very weak and splits off and adapted. When you ride over uneven ground shakes and the flashlights just ... Read more

0 0

• The best one

posted byRealFlyMan on 11/22/2012

Cheap, very good bag... It fit perfectly with my Canon T3 18-55mm lens... Rain cover is really cool, is almost imperseptível on the back of the bag. Very, very, very padded... It has space to store the memory card, lens or battery backup. I still ... Read more

0 0

• Good and cheap

It's a good flashlight. small, inexpensive, does not call much attention. It has a very good lighting. The SOS function is quite interesting. Besides the option of issuing a weaker light, that provides greater battery economy. The adapter it is also very ... Read more

0 0

• Good Battery for the Price

Good price for the battery... Battery very good ... I'm using my flashlight in 2 weeks and still not finished and neither showed signs of dying down. The box that the batteries came arrived broken, but I believe that has been a problem in transportation,... Read more

0 0

• Good one

Very good made. The neoprene is made of good quality ... Resistant to rain, but it is not waterproof ... Material is padded, ensuring the safety of equipment in case of tapping ... It does not occupy much space in baaggem ... It is very discreet ... It'... Read more

0 0

• Very good

Watch beautiful, durable, waterproof, easy setup ... Allows you to register your data such as weight, autura, age, both in global steps as in the United States ... I really liked the clock display has large numbers, making it easier to visualize how much ... Read more

0 0

• Good buy

It seems to be very strong and resistant to rain ... Cleats and footholds have a cheat sheet that helps to fix the parts of the bike. There are several adjustments of wheel sizes. No mention in item description that the wireless transmitter uses a battery.... Read more

1 1

• Very good

Flashlight very good... Very bright light... The flashlight appears to be resistant, has a good handle to put on the wrist, avoiding falling of the flashlight... Easy to use... Does not reach 800 meters as the ad says. It has no automatic focus... I really ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections