panholero

10 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Ok for an emergency disassembly

posted bypanholero on 01/05/2013

On this kit you get every tool you need to disassemble an iPhone. You don´t need to buy any other tool. It came with a plastic board with an iPhone diagram to hold all screws as you disassemble the phone. Very useful to keep all the parts and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 100% transparent. But scratches easy

Fits great on the new iPhone 5. It looks very good on the white phone. The material is 100% transparent. Scratches very easy. Material seems to be acrylic and might break easily. Volume control buttons are not protected from scratches. It is not I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fits great on the new iPhone 5

Very thin and light weight. The material is OK. Fits great on the new iPhone 5 to avoid scratches on the back of the phone. Feels great on the hand. Some parts of the phone such as volume control are not protected and might get scratched. I have a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Tool. Very Usefull

This tool has a high quality. Comparable to German tools. It is very thin and light weight. The material used for its manufacturing is great. None really. I used this tool on almost a dozen iPhones and works great. I had other five points but this... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• High quality cable

posted bypanholero on 01/01/2013

It is a long and flexible USB 3.0 extension cable. Ideal for those who own a desktop with no easy access to USB ports. Works great with my external USB hard drive. Material quality is just perfect. No need to install drivers. It is too thick. is a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Power supply. High Quality

Output voltage is very stable and low ripple. It has a small trimpot to adjust the output voltage. On normal operation for several hours no heat is appreciable. Very small compact design. No fuse. So you need to add an external fuse to prevent on... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great option for Power led supply

Very small compact design. Output voltage can be adjusted by a small trimpot on front. It has a small Led to indicate power is on. In normal operation no heat is appreciated. Output voltage is very stable and low ripple is detected. No fuse in of... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• High quality power supply

I received this item more than 1 month ago. I installed on a small adhesive doser for an auto part manufacturer and have no problem at all. Output voltage can be adjusted by a small tripot on front Fuse is not easy to change. You need to open the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent quality, for industrial use

Manufacturing quality is comparable to best brands. It has a voltage adjustment trimpot to set the correct output voltage. Output voltage is very stable and very low ripple. On normal operation no heat is appreciated. Fuse replacement need to open... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent quality

Very Small USB hub, works great. Very good quality and design. Perfect option for a notebook None for me. It is just the product I was expecting to be for the price I paid. Packaging is basic. But it is OK for this kind of product. Plug and play.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere