CrispyDuck

23 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good quality but could be cheaper

posted byCrispyDuck on 02/29/2016

Pros: Fits the 18650 batteries very well. Each battery has a separate connector so you can connect them together in series or parallel, or even keep them separate. That was a nice surprise :) Cons: none

Impression: Nice Quality ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice picture, but unreliable recording

Summary: The hardware is very good. The firmware, instability and VSS software problems are bad. If they fixed the firmware problems I would buy another one, but not if they aren't fixed. Even better if they made it a bit smaller. Wifi cameras are... Read more

Impression: Not ready for general use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Stable and very good 12v power

Pros: Small. Works well with 'sku 162179' and 'sku 287967'. I'm using 2 x 10W LED strips with 1 of these 12v power supplies and it is bright and stable. Stays cool enough to hold (but be careful not to touch the input wires). Cons: the wires could... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good LED strip

Pros: Works as a dimmable light with the right supply, but works best between 10.5v and 12.25v. It's very bright at 12.25v so that's what I've left it at. Cons: gets warm quickly at 11v, but hot at 12v and above if on for more than 10mins, so will... Read more

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very bright LED strip

Pros: Works as a dimmable light with the right supply, but works best between 10.5v and 12.25v. It's very bright at 12.25v so that's what I've left it at. Cons: gets hot quickly at 11v and above so needs a sizable heatsink. Other thoughts: A but 2... Read more

Impression: excellent,Very Bright;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Workls well and runs cool

posted byCrispyDuck on 02/22/2016

Pros: Small and works as expected. It has powered my Escam IP camera for several days without getting warm, so I'll use this as my default 12v power supply. Cons: The leads are quite short and need to be about 10 inches longer.

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good adapter and fits both EU and US plugs

posted byCrispyDuck on 02/12/2016

Pros: This fits a number of EU and US plugs that I have and adapts them to work in a UK wall or extension socket. Cons: none Other thoughts: a fused version would be useful

Impression: fits EU and US plugs well;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to use and produces a stable reading when used correctly

posted byCrispyDuck on 02/05/2016

Bought for a friend (when also buying one for my wife) who needs to monitor his oxygen level. They are both easy to use and once you have figured out the best position for your finger it also seems to produce a stable measurement. For peace of it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works well once you get used to it

posted byCrispyDuck on 01/31/2016

Need to try it few times before you get the right position for your finger so it is reliable. Once you have that it works really well. Well worth the buy.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Strong and works well

posted byCrispyDuck on 01/31/2016

Was not sure if this would be ok, but I've used it with SKU 104230 to fix numerous cables and they have all worked straight away. It is well made, strong, and looks like it will last quite a while.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere