spikey1973

76 11

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • couldn't be any smaller

posted byspikey1973 on 01/28/2016

I ordered a lot of SD cards from DX for my RPI. Some of which i will be using icm with this one. I ordered 2, each in a different color. It works great. really couldn't not not work, it's such a simple concept. One Con though. I hope it's just for... Read more

Impression: Small;

0 0 0

• really easy to fit together

posted byspikey1973 on 01/22/2016

really easy to fit together and pull apart again. Oke this was necessairy because i mirrored some parts but that was no problem at all. actually i bought it to use the measurements to design my own casing in wood addepted to my audiophonic es-9023... Read more

Impression: Happy,Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• couldn't do without

this cable is really a blessing. so easy to use... no more pulling cables and wearing down that already bad designed micro usb contact. just leave everything in it's place and swith it over specially cause the rpi has no switch on it itself (could... Read more

Impression: Good product;

0 0 0

• buy.. and buy more.

I ordered this SD card for my Raspberry pi which also order from here of this SD card in total for now. maybe i will order more in the future. this is the third i received now so i am happy. Finally can install all the necessairy operating systems... Read more

Impression: Great!;

0 0 0

• bought this cable for the rpi

well i bought this cable for my rpi, it's a thin cable so i really didn't expect much from i besides showing my rpi on a small laptop kinda display when i'm using ubuntu mate on it. i tested it with the rpi, and also tested it with my laptop and a... Read more

Impression: for rpi;

0 0 0

• small good quality arduino nano replica

as of recently i have been looking into fiddling with rpi's and ofcourse a arduino board shouldn't saty behind. as i'm not experienced as for now i must admitt i ordered a wrong one. nothing wrong with it but as i said i want to fiddle with it on... Read more

Impression: Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• nice build, seems water tight indeed

hey, well i bought this but the reason why i bought it kinda disappeared (maybe) anyway. i might not use it. but that doesn't make this any less of a quality volt meter. it comes with 4 wires though.. which is a bit odd to me, as a volt meter only... Read more

Impression: Nice build;

0 0 0

• really nice stepper motor

I bought this together with sku 149605 and an arduino board. The stepper motor was a bit later than the rest but thats oke. still pretty quick though! i intend to use it with the arduino to make a small indoor combat shooting range for my airsoft... Read more

Impression: nice,sturdy build;

0 0 0

• orderd this GPIO to use on a breadboard with my rpi

well i want to start with reporting that i'm a newby in this rpi / arduino field. but it seems fun so i ordered some stuff over x-mas. most allready arrived but this one got lagged behind a little. no problems it arrived. as said, i'm new but this... Read more

Impression: functional;

0 0 0

• this is my 3rd of third of these card i ordered

I ordered this SD card for my Raspberry pi which also order from here of this SD card in total for now. maybe i will order more in the future. this is the third i received now so i am happy. Finally can install all the necessairy operating systems... Read more

Impression: awesome SD card;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere