spikey1973

89 11

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • nice small strong magnets..

posted byspikey1973 on 02/16/2016

nice small strong magnets.. little smaller than i had them in mind, but that is my fault. strong as expected from neodymium magnets. happy with them..

Impression: Usefull;

0 0 0

• handy, with the right keys

bought this as i'm always having fight with my normal keys on a chain. hoping this would settle the argument one and for all. must say.. i like it but you do need the right keys. (not with the holes on the sides, because it will tilt, no issues no... Read more

Impression: Easy;

0 0 0

• nice set of jumper cables for arduino

nice set of jumper cables for with arduino, well that is wat i use them for. i bought a different bunch before (only male on both sides) but the were not nearly as nice. i would definately recommend these to anyone fiddling with arduino's on... Read more

Impression: perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• Good GPIO t-bone

well, i bought this... but since i'm using my raspberry pi for other uses i'm not sure if i will actually end up using it a lot. maybe i'll just need to buy another RPI. but i'm als fiddling with arduino's so.. one thing at a time. i use it with a... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• my second breadboard

just bought this as a second breadboard... just to have more room to play with. same as the other one, just a bit cheaper (other one was a different SKU) works great.. use it icm with arduino, powersupply, jumper cables.. all from DX. nothing to... Read more

Impression: excellent;

0 0 0

• arduino nano for a great price

really happy with this little arduino board. i'm new to the arduino scene but this works perfectly. don't. first bought one without pins (by excident) now the newer version with pins. and ofcourse it fits the breadboard perfectly. does all i needs... Read more

Impression: Great price;

0 0 0

• small stable sata to usb 2.0 converter

i bought this as my other (usb 3.0) is slightly to large to fit into the raspberry pi + dac + ssd-drive casing i made. i was just slightly to wide. this one fits perfectly :D also very stable, which many are not. Actually bought to by accident..... Read more

Impression: excellent,Easy to use,USB 2.0;

0 0 0

• nice power supply for breadboard

nice power supply for breadboard icw arduino or raspberry pi. fits good (in contrast to something similar i bought previously) 5V is indeed a perfect 5.0 V, 3.3V is 3.28V (with me) but this is just a minor thing without any consequences. just i'd... Read more

Impression: Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• nice imitation charger for my cam's battery which wasleft behind in a train on a travel.

posted byspikey1973 on 02/07/2016

light, battery fits perfectly, red and green light for charging and finished. con's: us plug, and no EU available, but this is solvable. additional in or out port, but not clear what this is for. would by another if needed

Impression: original battery fits perfectly ;

0 0 0

• really supple cable

posted byspikey1973 on 02/07/2016

nice cable, not properly shielded but one really can't expect that from a cable with this price. it's a copper cable, and it's also nicely soldered. plasti caps over the contact so no short with the metal plugs. which are sturdy. gold plating is a... Read more

Impression: nice quality for the price ;);

0 0 0

DX Everywhere