DX » Community » Reviews » Dallylama3's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It does what it's suppose to

posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

I love it, works great with both of my pc mics, now i dont have to keep buying stupid POS mics. No volume or mute Prefer it not to say X360, makes it look cheap/unofficial Base colour white doesn't really match the Xbox controller's white. But it's good ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap, what else do you expect?

-It charges really fast -It's very cheap -It came excactly as shown on the pictures (in package etcetera) Ok, the only greater con to me is the charging time that is 8 hours. But stil you can let the battery charge over night, so it is just the time for ... Read more

0 0

• Not worth the plastic

It's a very cheap product and works well. Just have to put it in your radio and connect it! The plastic of the tape is of relative good quality(harder) so i guess the tape won't get damage in any way. The wire is long. The build quality is very poor. ... Read more

0 0

• Works wonderful

Waterproof case for any device you want! It works perfectly, I have "drowned" my cellphone for one entire day and when I opened the case it was dry and working! You can take pictures underwater with your camera or cellphone, and even use the ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent Deal!

Good Quality Earphones Great response with Low and Mid-Range frequencies, high was a little harsh, but far superior to other $20+ earphones I've bought before. There is nothing to say in this part. In fact the phones seem much more expensive than they ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections