Sabu1

8 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great gloves for gardening

posted bySabu1 on 02/10/2016

These gloves came to my house in less than a Month, i've tried them for a whole day and they have left me very happy, i use them for gardening and result is good, moreover the plastic layer is not slippery so you will not have problems in grabbing... Read more

Impression: tough;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very practical charging cable

posted bySabu1 on 01/30/2016

Pros: very lightweight, very flexible, very efficient and good to the touch Cons: none so far This cable fits in my wallet, it also has a little hole so it can be tied to a string, i recommend the purchase.

Impression: Very useful gadget;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

posted bySabu1 on 12/18/2015

Pros: it has proven to be vital in a case of emergency, no matter how long you use it, it will provide you with energy Cons:it is very noisy and , if you are not careful enough, you will end up breaking the handle. Anyway, remember that this item... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Could not ask for better

Pros: high quality materials, nice packaging,very durable ink and the ink doesn't stain your hands Cons: none so far I have been using these pens for quite a while and they have all worked flawlessly, i am very happy and i will purchase more

Impression: Impressive;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect quality

Pros: high quality materials, very bright colours and the real product is just like the one in the picture Cons: i am 6.1' and the XXL size is pretty big even for me, hopefully it will shrink once put in the washing machine

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• There is much better

posted bySabu1 on 12/10/2015

Pros: very cheap,they look good, they feel good Cons: they break easily and stopped working after a couple of months Anyway i am happy even if they stopped working after a while

Impression: Good earphones;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Work great

Pros: very cheap, very good quality, work every time, very resistant and very nice sound Cons: One of the earbuds stopped working after a while, maybe due to the intensive use and the continuous carrying it in my pockets Overall i am EXTREMELY and... Read more

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

Pros: it is easy to use, very small, the retractable cable never stopped or got blocked and the usb cable allows me to use it on my computer Cons: none so far, i have been using it for months and it has proved to be even better than the original... Read more

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere