badillin

41 12

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Well, it fits and seems to have more power than the original

posted bybadillin on 03/26/2013

The battery is heavier than expected, which is good when talking about batteries. The charge time was around the same as the original battery, and it seems to last a little bit more. Good quality, not as cheap looking as other batteries. Very nice packaging!... Read more

0 0

• GREAT PHONE!

posted bybadillin on 03/12/2013

Trust me, this is the best phone of this price... i checked over 100 phones on the 150-200 price range and this one was the one that had the better overall specs (at least for me) Only 500mb ram :( Short USB Cable The charger that came with it was for ... Read more

2 1

• Good looking mug!

Very good looking mug, the replica is very good. It has very good details and it seems to close firmly The stickers, they are the only badthing, they are a bit off center, but other that that they are fine. I bought this as a gift for a girl that doesnt ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap, but they work!

Cheap handcufs. Keys are not needed to open them, they have a little latch that unlocks them! The handcufs seem sturdy enough. The first thing i did was trying to open them with the keys... i failed and stuck one of them in the keyhole, i had to wiggle ... Read more

1 0

• Works GREAT! but isnt well glued :(

Its cheap, it works just as the original would. Very responsive touch, as i said exactly as new. Easy to replace following youtube tutorials It isnt glued well, after i installed it, the "glass" started to pop out (just a bit!) and i have to ... Read more

0 0

• I didnt like the taste, but i guess it matters on preference

posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Last a very long time, really intense flavor, i didnt particularly like the taste, but it does taste like a kent cigarrette... This doesnt leak, compact bottle I didnt like the flavor, but thats a personal preference Bought these because i wanted a new ... Read more

1 0

• Cheap and good taste!

Last a very long time, good flavor, doesnt leak, compact bottle. The last bottle i bought has lasted me for over 2 months! so with this one i should be set for most of this year :/ but i dont plan on using the e-cigs much longer None that i can think ... Read more

0 0

• Best Nailcutters ever!

Probably the best nail cutters ive owned, very well made, excelent finish, sharp, they close fully (one side doesnt cut better than the other) None that i can think of… maybe,… no actually no, these are perfect Ive bought these for my father, but when ... Read more

0 0

• They work as advertised!

Arrived in perfect condition, they work fine! Refills taste ok… no complains. there isnt a container for the Ecig, you have to carry it around in your purse, or in an actual cigarrete box… but whats the point on doing that! These are the 3rd set ive bought ... Read more

1 0

• It fitted perfectly with my Ipod Touch 3g!

Perfect, just perfect, just as the publication said, its a genuine apple replacement touch screen digitizer… and to be honest, i think it works better than the original one! None, it does everythjing advertised and does it well I was very pleasently surprised ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections