DX » Community » Reviews » davidespbur's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • excellent

posted bydavidespbur on 07/27/2013

Works perfectly also operates from 5 v - 12v. if you want to add an mp3 player to any device that is your module. is very simple to install. I install it on my car that did not have a radio MP3 new worth € 90 with this unit cost me € 7! is very a... Read more

1 0 0

• Small but thug

is the perfect companion if you work alone. I also took him to the field. its volume is perfect for its size. It has a great user The radio records record label and the environment. Has alarm and calendar. Frencuencia radio also has European and v... Read more

0 0 0

• quality and very useful

At first I was not expecting much for the price, but cuadno probe them I was impressed with its performance and quality. They are the perfect companion for parties with friends. They work perfectly with Xbox 360, PS2 and PC (works with UltraStart)... Read more

0 0 0

• incredibly cheap and works correctly

very cheap, it works correctly also is super small. works well with all my GPS devices, mobile even mini usb fridge. I have recommended it to all my friends. It is small and can be stored anywhere asks my tablet charger provides 1A and not really... Read more

0 0 0

• good price but some problems

Very good price and when it works is great. is compatible with all programs that are ELM. is compatible with nearly 100% of the vehicles on the market. Working dashcomand, torque, digimoto There are mobile phones with which is not compatible, is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere