DX » Community » Reviews » davidespbur's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • excellent

posted bydavidespbur on 07/27/2013

Works perfectly also operates from 5 v - 12v. if you want to add an mp3 player to any device that is your module. is very simple to install. I install it on my car that did not have a radio MP3 new worth € 90 with this unit cost me € 7! is very sensitive ... Read more

0 1

• Small but thug

is the perfect companion if you work alone. I also took him to the field. its volume is perfect for its size. It has a great user The radio records record label and the environment. Has alarm and calendar. Frencuencia radio also has European and Japanese ... Read more

0 0

• quality and very useful

At first I was not expecting much for the price, but cuadno probe them I was impressed with its performance and quality. They are the perfect companion for parties with friends. They work perfectly with Xbox 360, PS2 and PC (works with UltraStart) In ... Read more

0 0

• incredibly cheap and works correctly

very cheap, it works correctly also is super small. works well with all my GPS devices, mobile even mini usb fridge. I have recommended it to all my friends. It is small and can be stored anywhere asks my tablet charger provides 1A and not really even ... Read more

0 0

• good price but some problems

Very good price and when it works is great. is compatible with all programs that are ELM. is compatible with nearly 100% of the vehicles on the market. Working dashcomand, torque, digimoto There are mobile phones with which is not compatible, is solved ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections