DX » Community » Reviews » xravenblade1's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great Quality

posted byxravenblade1 on 09/28/2013

Super cheap, especially since it comes with 5 screen protectors. Helps prevent dust and scratches from contacting your screen. Clear and does not abstract the screen. Stays on without coming off easily. If the screen protector gets greasy, the grease ... Read more

1 0

• Not the best but adequate.

A good case that will prevent scratches and marks from scarring the exterior of your iPhone. It fits perfectly around my iPhone and does not come off easily. I also love how the ends of the case is protruded a bit forward so I can put my iPhone face down ... Read more

0 0

• Does exactly what it's supposed to do

Awesome mouse pad. Large enough for you to maneuver your mouse without hitting your desk's surface. The mouse pad will not slide on your desk; it will remain secured and unmoved. The bottom will not leave a mark on your desk. The design is more of a bonus ... Read more

0 0

• The real thing

These are definitely genuine Apple earphones. Sound quality is identical to my old ones, except this one has volume control which is what I needed in order to change songs without taking my iPod out of my pocket every time. All the buttons on the volume ... Read more

0 0

• Good cube for beginners

Cheaper than cubes around my area. Surprisingly, great quality; some of my friends, who bought brand names ones, approve of this cube. I play with my cube once or twice a day, usually to pass the time. I have had my cube for about 4 months and it is still ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections