minoamaru

12 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Belt elegant women

posted byminoamaru on 02/20/2014

A beautiful belt, simple and refined woman. And 'good quality and has a beautiful buckle that makes it very pleasant. And 'thin and so elegant and understated. The item was packaged very well. Is well finished. The buckle looks painted well and I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The Elder wand

posted byminoamaru on 12/16/2013

Beautiful reproduction of the elder wand to the dean of the school of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore. The wand is just the right size, good quality and well colored. The object is boxed in a case that has impressed some pictures outside and inside the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Dragon Ball set 6 pz

posted byminoamaru on 12/15/2013

Set consists of six models of the anime series Dragon Ball Z. The characters are: Son Goku super saiyan version of the third level, Broly Super Saiyan version, Yamcha, Tensing, Son Goku in the basic version and Tapion (character from a Oav). The a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good reproduction

posted byminoamaru on 06/02/2013

Good reproduction of the ring object protagonist of the film "The Lord of the Rings." The item is gold plated metal and are present written (just like those in the film), both outside and inside the ring. The inscriptions are engraved it... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cuff links High Quality

posted byminoamaru on 06/02/2013

Beautiful pair of cuff links high quality. I sleep cuff links made ??of metal and have a very nice design and very elegant. The metal is of good quality and is well finished in order to create a stylish and sophisticated. I did not notice defects... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beautiful clock reproduction of Edward Elric

posted byminoamaru on 06/01/2013

Beautiful reproduction of the pocket watch alchemist Edward Elric (the anime Full Metal Alchemist). The watch will come to you in a nice metal case. The object is obviously working and is very detailed: it has a representation in relief of the of... Read more

Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good gift idea

posted byminoamaru on 06/01/2013

Earrings really beautiful presented in a small box transparent. The earrings are silver and are embellished with small crystal stones. The earrings are real silver and are hypoallergenic. Do not cause any irritation, in fact my girlfriend takes no... Read more

Earrings

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A nice bracelet

posted byminoamaru on 02/28/2013

Competitive price and bracelet housed in a beautiful box. The bracelet seems to be sturdy and therefore resistant, also the hooking seems of good workmanship. Maybe it's a little too small. The color may not last long (but that's just me and then... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beautiful set of six characters from the series "Dragon Ball GT"

Beautiful set of six characters from the series "Dragon Ball GT". The characters in this wonderful set are: Son Goku (adult version), Trunks, Uub, Vegeta (version fourth level), Goku (version fourth level); Gogeta. No defect. The models... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• slippers soft and comfortable

These slippers are soft and comfortable. These shoes are so light that it seems to not wear them. Have an elastic band on the back that wraps around the Achilles heel so that the slippers will accept the foot giving comfort and stability. I think... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere