ilyakamb

10 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good set of transistors

posted byilyakamb on 02/17/2013

Pretty much a suitable representative of most common transistors. Certainly a variety wide enough for an Arduino beginner or indeed any beginner or enthusiast. No sticker with model on transistor bags need to search through all of the packages to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice LEDs

I ordered these with other products and they came especially well packed. Padded and protected. No legs were bend or broken. They all work - I've tested every single one :) None information available about the current for each of the LEDs, no at I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Charger

- Very Light - 2 LEDs, one for each batery - Can charge 2 batteries at the same time - charges my lithium batteries from DX without a problem or running hot The wire seems to break easily, it's too thin it seems to be made out of clay. It makes it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good sound card

The device runs smoothly, the sound is crystal clear, even technical data refers to not much high bit-rate and definition. Price is good enough. The recognition and driver installation under Windows 7 was hassle free. Bad quality of sound compared... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• works great

I bought this cage because I need two batteries connected in series 18650, ie utilization voltage 8.2 Volts. It is used in the grips of electronic cigarettes that are adapted to two batteries. Design is more than enough and the battery is easily a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good

Very long lasting. They fit my flashlights very well. Protection card at bottom of cell works very well keeps from over charging and low voltage from ruining the cell. Great product well constructed. None i know of Seems to last as long as the sku... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• Great lighter

posted byilyakamb on 02/05/2013

-Wind-proof, -Easy to use -Well packaged -I like this type of oil lighters) It is not at the underside the lighter any stamp what surprises me very much. -Like that bubble polyethylene =) -It is perfect for enthusiasts and is also suitable as a is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great)

-Is flint -Will work in my lighter perfectly -Cheap!! -Cases are well-made, will probably give the other 2 to friends, I only needed one. Flint wouldn't fit in my lighter properly, don't know if it was just my lighter or what, but was easily fixed... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great

Has a cute and sturdy packaging[small]. Came in perfect condition. Works for Zippo Lighter. Long Wick. And it's cheap. The flint could be lost easily. Be careful when unboxing it, the flint might just fall and scatter around. That's what happened... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Recommended

Very nice, solid torch. Many options of flame output and a powerfull flame with a sweet construction. Best option I've found on DX. The flame keeps static until it runs out of gas. Build quality is OK, but materials used are not very strong. Be -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere