albarighet

12 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Fast and accurate, Arduino compatible

posted byalbarighet on 01/31/2015

Pros: FAST! Works with Arduino, sensibility can be changed turning the potentiometer, double output (analog and digital), has a LM393 voltage comparator on board, cames with jumpers, has a hole to mount it somewhere using a screw, photodiode can a... Read more

Impression: good,Fast,Sensible;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great to make custom cables

posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Pros: good quality, I use them to create short DIY female-to-male cables Cons: none that I can think of a part the dark, sad colors Great jumpers, also great to make custom length jumpers

Impression: Great jumpers;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect to create wireless nets

Pros: tiny, well built, great range, trasmits and receives through several walls without problems, available libraries and tutorials (search for the great libraries RF24 and RF24Network) Cons: pin disposition is weird, can't fit on a breadboard to... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• My favourite

Pros: quality, works as it should, didn't had to put on the bootloader, great if used on a breadboard Cons: came with bent pins due to insufficient protection but you can easily repair the damage, cable is really short

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great but pricey

Pros: works out-of-the-box, ATmega32U secondary microcontroller, pins are accessible also through duplicated vias, surface-mounted ATmega328P, fully compatible with Arduino IDE Cons: a little pricey for a clone... Had to solder a 100 uF capacitor... Read more

Impression: Nice Quality ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just works

Pros: replicates the reset button, can be used to write to micro-SD cards, lot of connectivity info thanks to the integrated leds, micro-SD card slot is well built (push-in, push-out tipe) Cons: Wiznet W5100 has a known bug, doesn't work box with... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright, easy to use

With standar LCD library use this line: LiquidCrystal lcd(8,9,4,5,6,7); To read the correct buttons I had to modify the library file DFRkeypad.cpp in DFRkeypad library with this lines: const char* DFRkeypad::sKEY[]= const int Pros: buttons are to... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best USB power adapter

Pros: small size, great build quality, insulated pins, strong USB plug Cons: none! I use a bunch of theese to power some Arduino boards

Impression: good,Quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lights up the air

I use it during caving trips! With a little DIY-work this lamp can be modified to use 2x 17mm drivers to get two different beams (you need 2 switches). Pros: 1500 real lumens, lightweight, easy to use, integrated temperature control, glass lenses... Read more

Impression: bright light;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• High quality, tough cable

Pros: WATERPROOF!!! Superb build quality, connections are strong (but easily detachable with the hands), internal cables are color-coded, cable insulation is really good and thick, cable is flexible, external insulation is really really really has... Read more

Impression: High Quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere