IG1987

20 212

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A great gift for children and adults

posted byIG1987 on 01/21/2018

This is a very interesting constructor for children and adults. This constructor allows you to make six different products that work from a solar battery. I am very glad. I'll order a few more sets for gifts to friends.

Impression: Excelente;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent cheap thermometer

posted byIG1987 on 01/13/2018

This is an excellent thermometer. The thermometer has a small measurement error (~ 1 degree Celsius), the battery charge lasts for a long time. The thermometer operates in the temperature ranges that are typical for Russia's climate (from -30 to a... Read more

Impression: Useful;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great scalpe

posted byIG1987 on 01/10/2018

This is an excellent scalpel. The kit includes 5 interchangeable blades. This scalpel cuts paper, cardboard, thin wire and other things well.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very excellent thermometer

posted byIG1987 on 01/10/2018

This is an excellent thermometer. The thermometer has a small measurement error (~ 1 degree Celsius), the battery charge lasts for a long time. The thermometer operates in the temperature ranges that are typical for Russia's climate (from -30 to a... Read more

Impression: Very good;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very excellent thermometer

posted byIG1987 on 06/25/2017

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent thermometer

posted byIG1987 on 04/22/2017

This is an excellent, reliable thermometer. It has a small measurement error (+/- 1 degree Celsius). He can measure the temperature inside and outside the apartment.

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bottle opener

This is a very convenient bottle opener. It easily opens bottles with metal covers and takes up very little space.

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great scalpel

This is an excellent scalpel. The kit includes 5 interchangeable blades. This scalpel cuts paper, cardboard, thin wire and other things well.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good bait!!!

This is a good bait. I watched a lot of videos with this bait and saw that they were fishing on it. I have not fished for it yet, but I think I'll catch a fish too.

Impression: good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great wallet

posted byIG1987 on 03/17/2017

This is an excellent wallet. It contains many credit card pockets and three pockets for notes (one pocket is locked).

Impression: great;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere