freman

7 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Super sensitive

posted byfreman on 06/28/2014

Super sensitive, don't need to get your finger anywhere near it - I suppose that helps with mounting options, you can stick it to the back of a piece of plastic casing. With pins on both sides of the board it's a little hard to mount flush without... Read more

0 0 0

• Beautiful case

Protects your Raspberry PI, has punch outs for the various cables and accessories, comes with everything need to keep the pi in it and safe - including two nylon bolts and nuts. The instructions weren't overly useful but it's really not that hard... Read more

0 0 0

• Works beautifully

Does exactly what it says on the box, solder joints are good, tracks are clean. The HX1838 receiver used on this device works from 2.7v up to 5.5v so can be directly connected to a Raspberry PI's 3.3v rail and GPIO pins. None found. My only wish a... Read more

1 0 2

• Does what it says on the box

posted byfreman on 02/13/2014

Comes with everything you need to get it working right out of the package. Works much better than the app I had on my phone. None that I'm aware of, I suppose the cover really needs to have "Please remove cover" rather than but that's an... Read more

0 0 0

• Great scope, easy upgrade

posted byfreman on 02/13/2014

Good cheap oscilloscope, easily upgradeable to permit similar performance to that of the 100MHz model. Comes with all the cables and the software for communicating with a PC. Came well packed, box inside a box larger box with padding. The software... Read more

0 0 0

• These are awsome

posted byfreman on 01/02/2013

I bought these leds to go into the light fittings in a new fan that was installed (replacing an original light fitting) These LEDs are remarkably bright. They illuminate more area than the original 50 watt halogen bulbs did. Combined they're and -... Read more

0 0 0

• Handy to keep around

posted byfreman on 11/17/2012

Life saver, have so many previous generation mini usb cords but so many mini-usb devices - this solves that problem. Not much more to it, mini-usb goes in, micro-usb comes out. Could be a little smaller, but it's still nice and convenient. If the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere