pluftz

12 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A must-have gadget!

posted bypluftz on 02/03/2014

It instantly expand the number of audio inputs in your home theater or any other sound device. Helps you to connect multiple devices such as PS3, PC, cable box, smart tv to you home theater. Easy to use, just plug the cables and turn the selector to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great monopod

posted bypluftz on 02/03/2014

Great multifunctional monopod. Can be used with your cellphone or with your digital camera. The lenght is good, the materials look durable and the building quality looks decent. The adapter that comes with it to use with cellphone fitted nicely on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Wireless Charger

posted bypluftz on 01/13/2014

It's really easy to install. Works just out of the box. Just install the receiver on the back of the phone, plug the pad in a USB port or even on the phone's charger and it's ready to use. Just put the phone down on the pad and it starts charging. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cool, well build and usefull

posted bypluftz on 01/13/2014

Really usefull to carry your phone arround when practicing sports. The phone fits tightly, no need to remove the phone cover in order to fit - worked just fine for my S4. Also fits easily on my arm and stays in place even when running. Nice material, ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Set of Tools

posted bypluftz on 08/03/2013

It`s compact, light weighted, well built. Comes in a nice box that keeps everything in place, ready to use. It`s small, so you can carry easily in your tool bag. Comes a lot of different bits that are generally used in most of eletric and eletronic devices,... Read more

0 0 0

• Usefull Gadget

posted bypluftz on 07/25/2013

Cheap but very usefull gadget. It improved the hability of my home theather system to conect with more devices, since it only has one optical audio input. Since a needed to conect two devices (my TV and my PS3) using optical audio input, this splitter ... Read more

0 0 0

• It's a must have!

posted bypluftz on 07/21/2013

It's very cheap and very very very usefull! It holds the PS3 eye camera tight and let you place on the top of your thin LED TV. The clip is adjustable so it can be used in varied thickness. None that I can think of. My TV is very thin, and before I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great USB hub for a fair price

It's small, looks good, has a blue led light that shows it's working, great cable lenght, great overall quality. There's no protection on the bottom, so it scratches. Not really a con - just glue some rubber protection on it if you don't want to scratch ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very cheap and usefull

It's small, very very cheap and very very usefull! Just fit in your car 12V outlet and it starts working. Didn't tested the output power, but it's seems right. I compared to my 1000mA wall charger and the time to charge was about the same. It stopped ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent gadget

It's small but floats perfectly. I use it with a Sony DSC-TX20 waterproof camera and it's perfect. The wrist strap can be tight fitted so you can move around without having to hold the camera in your hand (great if you want to swim around, or dive). Or ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections